Little dog sweaters

naghina1178

I found a pattern on here for a small sweater with a hood and I love the pattern. I make them with and without the hoods. Needless to say my dogs have ALOT of sweaters. Heres a couple... and thank you so much for the pattern, sorry i can't find the thread it was in

post-24980-135897429386_thumb.jpg

post-24980-135897429389_thumb.jpg

post-24980-135897429393_thumb.jpg

Wow that is awesome you got some great models there...

Great Job....

Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing....

Was the pattern easy to do...

I am always making sweaters for the animal hospital here where i live i donate them to the animal hospital..

Oh I love those!!! I'm just finishing the edging on Gracie's afghan and we have been looking at patterns for sweaters for her to have a semi matching set. There are so many to pick from. I do enjoy crocheting for her because she is always happy with whatever mama makes her.

I found the link to the sweater. It is super easy, I can make a few in about an hour or two and you can make it for any size dog if you just change the amount of stitches when you know how many stitches around your dogs chest is http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88000&highlight=small+dog+sweater

Thanks to sugarcoatedlies for the easy and super cute sweater pattern!

Hi there :

Can you tell me how many stitches you used for your lovely babies?

I see they are bigger than the small chi pictured in the pattern...

Please tell us...

thanks

I found the link to the sweater. It is super easy, I can make a few in about an hour or two and you can make it for any size dog if you just change the amount of stitches when you know how many stitches around your dogs chest is http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=88000&highlight=small+dog+sweater

Thanks to sugarcoatedlies for the easy and super cute sweater pattern!

The one on the bottom 30 but he was only 3 pounds then. The other two 39 like the pattern had called for. I have made them for bigger dogs too. Also if you change the hook size it will make it bigger. The dog in the bad to the bone sweater now wears a sweater with 75 chains he's a fatty. :)

Oh how adorable..... I love your sweaters.... I love your puppies even more.... Doxy's melt my heart as I lost mine in 2005 at the ripe old age of 17 1/2 yrs.... I miss her terribly.... Thanks so much for sharing your pic's.... GBU!:):)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love your sweaters and your babies. I wonder, though, My " baby" is 80lb, the other two are bigger. While I can figure out stitches, etc. to get width, are chest attachments, leg attachments, or both necessary for dogs that size? A simple neck attachment only allows the bottom of the sweater to just fly up in the wind,:lol

post-32434-135897469516_thumb.jpg

Archived