Crochet group on the News

How wonderful!!!! I enjoyed the video!!!! So nice that they featured your group- hope you get some donations out of it. Thanks for sharing.

Just love the TV news feature. Sure hope it brings the group yarn donations or maybe money to buy yarn with. I would love to belong to a group like yours. :ty for sharing.

Good to see that they helped you put the word out for your program. I hope you'll be able to get yarn donations from that. I'm sure there's someone out there that could help you. :clap:clap

TFS that is so wonderful I do hope you get your yarn I know if I had some money I would buy you yarn and donate it to you since it is for a great cause

• 3 weeks later...

Our yarn is over-flowing our storage space now!!! Don't worry, we will use it up in no time!

So many folks were generous and kind. Some of the letters were heartwarming and some yarn was donated in memory of a loved one who loved to crochet, but has passed away.

We are blessed!

I never wanted to live in Texas...til this morning when I watched this news clip! It never ceases to amaze me how much good just a handful of folks can do..whether they're the crafters or the ones donating yarn and money. I'd love to get my little group of stitchers interested in charity work...Fortunately, I have another friend who stitches for others, and we try to encourage eachother in those endeavors.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived