Have you ever...

Order something and have NO IDEA why? I ordered some Clover soft touch hooks. I know I got a G because it always seems I have more than 1 project going on that needs a G hook so I wanted an extra. I also ordered an I, but have no idea why I needed that size. I know they are hard to find in the stores, but I also know I ordered it for a reason. :think

:turtle:vheart

<giggle> to funny! You know, you will find it, when you aren't looking for it or you buy another one :lol That's what happens to me. But, you can never have to many hooks!

I ordered myself a whole set of these from EBay and just love them!

We crocheters are often bitten by this bug...

For me, it's ordering afghan kits off Herrschners that I really don't NEED to make. :lol The interesting thing is that oftentimes, a situation will turn up that explains it all. I'm thinking of one instance, a year ago, when I got an afghan kit and had a lot of fun making the afghan, but had NO idea who to give the finished product to. As fate would have it, we found out that some friends of ours were going to be married later in the year. Voila! Instant wedding present! Recently, they showed me pictures of their livingroom, with my afghan proudly displayed.

I've also been guilty of buying yarn with no particular purpose...:D

We crocheters are often bitten by this bug...

Hmph. Speak for yourself. I always have a project in mind when I buy yarn. Even if I don't know consciously what it is yet :devil

I've done that, but as far as the dh knows it has a particular purpose and he will never know otherwise!!!:D

I once spent $10 my mom gave me on yarn because she wanted to know how much yarn $10 would buy. I have no idea what I will do with the yarn, but it sure is soft and PURTY! :clap:yarn

:turtle:vheart

i have a whole set of these and the I J K i seldom use. but i have used each a couple of times and boy was i glad i had them. they are so much easier to hold. i have also gotten the size B that just came out and several of the steel hooks for thread. i have them with me always. and i do mean always, i dont leave home without them.....just incase i need to crochet...i hate just sitting and having nothing to do.

I like the I hook and I think it's underused. Same with J and K. You should just make up something that requires the I hook. :-)

Archived