Amigurumi CAL

Jempast

I am going to be working on several Amigurumis. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the Amigurumi CAL with me. I am planning on making:

Baby Bee DONE:cheer

Lady Bug

Snowman

Turkey

Homer Simpson

Stan, Kyle, Kenny & Cartman

If an Ami cal has already been sorry for posting another. I didn't see one going on. So if you are interested please join in.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished a teddy bear ami for a swap so will post the photo of it soon here and will will join in as i'm always making one sooner or later...

I'm working on a new pattern, plus I need to make a whole bunch for the craft fair. So I'm in too. :D This will keep me plugging along and not get sidetracked when I have to make 5 or more of the same thing.

:mug:cat:yarn

1 head, 1 body, 2 arms, 1 leg--so far

1 leg, 2 wings, 2 shoes, and a dress to go

I probly am not as fast as most of you so it will be a week before that is all done and assembled.

Happy Crocheting!

Both eye patches done....

snout done...

both ears done....

now working on head of my little cutie!

:heart

:mug

I would like to join. I'm planning on making Natalie the Ballerina for my daughter. She has a dance recital coming up and I would like to present the doll to her.

Crystal,

Do you have pictures of your bee? I would love to see what everyone's ami's look like.

Good Day to all:

Well here is a photo of a green teddy bear i made from an old crochet magazine .. I love making this bear cause you first crochet 2 legs and arms and set aside then you pick up the legs and start from there to crochet the boday and the head and then you stuff and stuff arms and attach as you go along and then you close and crochet the ears right there too all with out cutting yarn,, I love it ...

Some time i use double strands and then stuff a squeeky and make them for donation to the animal clinic whre i adopted foxie ..

So here it is this one was only one strand of WW yarn,,

Enjoy

post-6956-13589741355_thumb.jpg

I would like to join too!:hook a few months back I bought "amigurumi world", ordered eyes and have just lacked the time to give it a try. There is a little owl in there I have been itching to make! Just started it today! I am a little worried though, I have heard that amigurumi is a serious addiction and once you start...you get hooked! My husband doesn't think the crochet addiction can get any worse, but he could be wrong!

I'm in! Working on a teddy bear in Honey Vanna's choice, then a Chocolate one....might have a whole village of bears eventually. We have babies coming from my kids and stepkids, so I need lots of ideas.

I would love to see your Baby Bumble Bee when it is done! In fact I would love to see everybody's projects when they get them completed! It so nice to see others work, and it’s fun to share your enthusiasm for a completed project. :clap I did finish my Fairie yesterday. We ended up taking a long car trip (ie 12 hours) and I had ample time to complete it. I wrote down how I made it as I went. When we get back home I will write the pattern out to put online. :hook

Awe- The bear and the Fairy are fantastic!!!! Nice job!

Look forward to the Fairy pattern. TFS!

Archived