Amigurumi CAL

Jempast

Tam, your canister is fantastic ! :clap You so totally have to write up the pattern.

I just finished testing a caterpillar for Stormy. I made a separate post in toys but thought I would share it here too.

[ATTACH]4952[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4953[/ATTACH]

:mug:cat:yarn

Too cute!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teakaycee- LOVE the canister! What a very clever and adorable idea.

ctawq- Thank you for posting the pics here, too. The caterpillar is sooo cute. You did a nice job on it.

post-30286-135897425915_thumb.jpg

I recently made this duck. And I made my own pattern for him (yay to making my first pattern) I have one in yellow too but he's not sewn together yet. When I get the time I'll take pics of the rest of the animals I have made.

[ATTACH]4972[/ATTACH]

I recently made this duck. And I made my own pattern for him (yay to making my first pattern) I have one in yellow too but he's not sewn together yet. When I get the time I'll take pics of the rest of the animals I have made.

awwwwwwwww......... what a cutie!

GREAT JOB

:heart

:mug

Here are the turtles. I did the blue one first (last week) and did the green one today. I made a separate post in Toys here

Enjoy

post-22215-135897427893_thumb.jpg

The stuff in the back and foreground are some of the things made by the other ladies in the Craft Group. I love the little cork reindeer. :)

post-22215-135897427889_thumb.jpg

ctawq- Very Cute! Is that pattern from the Roman Sock blog? They are great.

Thank you. Yes the pattern is from Roman Sock. I have a direct link to the page on the other post in toys.

Here are the turtles. I did the blue one first (last week) and did the green one today. I made a separate post in Toys here

Enjoy

[ATTACH]5413[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]5414[/ATTACH]

The stuff in the back and foreground are some of the things made by the other ladies in the Craft Group. I love the little cork reindeer. :)

How hard, seriously, are those turtles to make? They look hard. I'm not really good at joining. I've been watching that pattern for a while now!

[ATTACH]4972[/ATTACH]

He is so cute. TFS!

How hard, seriously, are those turtles to make? They look hard. I'm not really good at joining. I've been watching that pattern for a while now!

I didn't find them to hard to make. Her instructions are not the best though. Kind of like the difference between a McCalls pattern and a Vogue pattern for clothing. :D I made quite a few notations while making the first one and that made the second one go very quickly. I also didn't like how the shell went together on the first one (following the pattern) so on the second one I single crocheted them together going through the back loops only. This gave a nicer ridge effect on the shell (to me). I think I changed the grannies on the shell too, only one chain instead of two. This made a smaller hole, so the stuffing would not show. I hope this doesn't scare you off from this little guy. I very rarely make anything fully by the pattern. :lol

I popped over to the Show and Tell section and they are all cute! Are they for the people your husband's job helps?

I popped over to the Show and Tell section and they are all cute! Are they for the people your husband's job helps?

Nope, those are going to UC Davis...I have tons to crochet for! LOL

Here it is...(drum roll)...my FIRST Amigurumi - a small bear. I used this pattern: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31654

Approximately 6 1/2 inches tall. My sewing skills need honing.

Yarn was Caron Wintuk in Nutmeg and a small amount of Taupe - oh, and black for the eyes.

post-13211-135897431055_thumb.jpg

post-13211-135897431056_thumb.jpg

Here it is...(drum roll)...my FIRST Amigurumi - a small bear. I used this pattern: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31654

Approximately 6 1/2 inches tall. My sewing skills need honing.

Yarn was Caron Wintuk in Nutmeg and a small amount of Taupe.

OMGosh.............HOW CUTE!!!

you did a fabulous job!!!!! :yay

:heart

:mug

That is soooooo cute!!!! I don't know how I missed that pattern, I've got to make some too. You may or may not, need to hone your sewing skills, the way he is right now says character :D

Thank you for sharing this little guy with us.

Archived