Pocket Market Bag

patcreates

This is a simple project from the "Crochet Essentials" book by Leisure Arts. Finished size is about 13 x 10 inches. It actually fits the book perfectly inside. LOL The pattern calls for 3 flowers on the pocket, but I only used one.

I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease (Hazelnut and Berry), which I loved working with. The yarn is so soft and the bag feels really nice. It is a good size bag for throwing a wallet, keys and a few other things in.

post-25359-135897410631_thumb.jpg

This is a simple project from the "Crochet Essentials" book by Leisure Arts. Finished size is about 13 x 10 inches. It actually fits the book perfectly inside. LOL The pattern calls for 3 flowers on the pocket, but I only used one.

I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease (Hazelnut and Berry), which I loved working with. The yarn is so soft and the bag feels really nice. It is a good size bag for throwing a wallet, keys and a few other things in.

I made the same one- used taupe and yellow and I also used only 1 flower. I did take a picture but have to figure out how to post it!

BTW- I like your colors!

Archived