Recently Completed

dobermama

Yes............ her swap partner LOVED her hats!!!!! :U

They are more beautiful in person!!!! They are done so wonderfully!

The colors are awesome!!! The styles are too cute!!!

thank you dobermama!!!!!!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Thank you everyone! The one with the ribbon is my favorite too :) I think it's because it's in my favorite color combination. TAM, I'm so happy you love them :lol Was such a pleasure doing them for you.

Oh my!!! Is there no end to your talent? Those are gorgeous! Wnce again.... where do you find the coolest patterns? Great job! You are a real angel!

I really like the hats. Honestly with all the cute things that can be crocheted, why do people call us "Grandma" just because we love to crochet no matter what are "true" age is. Your work is always gorgeous. :ty for sharing. Tam is one lucky girl.

Oh my!!! Is there no end to your talent? Those are gorgeous! Wnce again.... where do you find the coolest patterns? Great job! You are a real angel!

Trust me, it takes a lot of searching to find just the RIGHT pattern :lol Thank you for your gracious compliments :blush

I really like the hats. Honestly with all the cute things that can be crocheted, why do people call us "Grandma" just because we love to crochet no matter what are "true" age is. Your work is always gorgeous. :ty for sharing. Tam is one lucky girl.

I know, I don't understand it either. We make hats, purses, gloves, etc. what's not to love!

Really nice!!! and great for summer!!!

Thank you so much. Yes, Tam requested summer hats, so summer hats she got :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Couple of hats I did for a swap:

[ATTACH]1472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1473[/ATTACH]

Bumping this back to the top because I know I have seen a free pattern for the first hat pictured (tan w/ribbon) or very very similar to it but I have searched the web for two nights now and cannot find it again, anyone else come across it?

Thanks for any help!

p.s. Both hats are beautiful!

Archived