The best thing about Cville is .....

The wonderful, talented, caring members of this place called "the ville" are what makes this place so special. I have learned so much since joining! I, too, start my day with my:laptop and :coffee and check in at night before going to :sleep. Thank you all for being the awesome folks that you are:clap

100% the members & management team.

Members are caring & helpful. They are ALWAYS willing to step out & praise someone who worked hard on a project & needs a little recognition or lend their crochet experience when someone needs help. member share their completed projects for others, or they take the time to take photos of a technique for someone that can't grasp it.

Management is wonderful. They started the Ville & have expanded it & improved on it over the years to accommodate anyone & everyone who wants to be here. They have made it a great place to be & they listen to members when making changes, keeping in mind what the members want. If one member out of thousands has a problem with the site, they are there to provide help or suggestions.

IMO there is no other site on the net like Crochetville, this size forums, that has such a friendly helpful atmosphere. Members genuinely care about others & Donna & Amy rule with a moral caring hand (like 2 mamas over a large brood lol).

What I like the best is the people. You all are the friendliest of any of the forums I belong to!

Also, I love the Crochet-Alongs.

There is so much to choose from but I have to say that my favourite part is that the language is kept clean. It may not matter to many but for me the safety and the welcome for everyone to get together in a loving manner is what it is about.

My entire career of designing doll clothes came about from something someone said in a show and tell posting. That is what is so neat, you come looking for help and end up becoming a designer. :wlol

Oh yeah... I love the smilies

:gallery.

I cannot say enough about Donna and Amy. They have made this place and let us come and play. This is probably the world's biggest sandbox :rofl and they created it.

:ghug

This is probably the world's biggest sandbox :rofl and they created it.

:ghug

Uh-oh, Darski! Don't call this place a sandbox. :no My 3 cats might just overhear you and decide to come, um, play in it! :devil It could get a little messy! :blush

And heaven help us if they decide to invite their 7 kitty aunts and uncles (at my mom's house), 2 kitty cousins (at my sister's house), and 4 other kitty cousins (at my SIL's house). I think at that point we'd all have to vacate and turn the sandbox over to the cats!

The best thing about the "ville is that any time I have a question, I can be guaranteed an answer if I come here. There is always someone around with more experience than I have who can point me in the right direction. Since my Gram is gone and my mother is in Florida, this place has been my haven! Thank you ladies!

Archived