Some good clean fun?!

:lol Bet your DH isn't chilly. Tell him you missed an end or two and take it back :rofl

We have not had crazy weather here. :no It must have all gone south of the border this year. :shrug I better be careful what I say, it could turn around and we'd be burried in snow or ice :lol

Yea, what's up with that? You wait, it'll be crazy winter weather once the Olympics start:lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol Bet your DH isn't chilly. Tell him you missed an end or two and take it back :rofl

We have not had crazy weather here. :no It must have all gone south of the border this year. :shrug I better be careful what I say, it could turn around and we'd be burried in snow or ice :lol

Or both! Or freezing rain! :eek

Thank you. :hug:manyheart

LoL Colleen! He'd probably think we're a crazy secret society after that!

My DH asked who was here tonight, and when I told him, he said Wow... you haven't talked to them all in a while. and then he said goodnight! :lol

Joanne, I think you just found an excuse to buy 5 more pounds of yarn. Clearly you need to make a flannelghan for yourself! :yes You won't even need to keep it in your trunk.

:rofl:rofl

Joanne, I think you just found an excuse to buy 5 more pounds of yarn. Clearly you need to make a flannelghan for yourself! :yes You won't even need to keep it in your trunk.

Ok did I miss something along the way????

Why does Joanne have yarn in the trunk of her car????? I could tell you some better hiding places :lol

OMG- I am laughing so loud- and DH is happily asleep all snuggy and warm!

Ok did I miss something along the way????

Why does Joanne have yarn in the trunk of her car????? I could tell you some better hiding places :lol

Ooooh Mary, that sounds juicy! Do tell! :rofl

Joanne do you have apps on your Ipod? I have one called Cookin' Mama, ans Mia is making me a cup of coffee "with ice cream on top." I juust love hearing what these kids come up with.

I am seriously going to try to use the yarn I have b/4 getting more---unless I get it for free!!

At least DH is happy now- and can't say anything about the yarn- at least this weekend!

Maybe you should write to Red Heart and Bernat- maybe you can get more. :devil:rofl

Archived