Crochet World Online

pasteeater

I just subscribed to Crochet world online! I love it. When you sign up for a year you get to go back two years in the archives. I love that! I have some of them already but it's nice to have on my flash drive too! :cheer

I just subscribed to Crochet world online! I love it. When you sign up for a year you get to go back two years in the archives. I love that! I have some of them already but it's nice to have on my flash drive too! :cheer

WOW that sounds like fun! As we cant get Crochetworld over here in Ireland I wonder if I could sign up on line? Do you have the contact details please? Thanks

This magazine is published by DRG. You can also get a digital subscription to Crochet! magazine.

Crochet World Digital Subscription

Crochet! Digital Subscription

(You can find just about anything with a Google search!)

Thank you so much for the info

I love the digital subscriptions! I just got one to Crochet! and hope to get Crochet World sometime soon. The instant access and all the archives are just wonderful. A lot more convenient for me than having a print magazine - and it costs less too!

Thanks Amy for the links! I didn't even think of that. LOL Anyway, I did print out something and it worked great. I figure this way I don't have tons of magazines laying around and I can only print up things I really like! I'm really happy about that. When I get some more extra cash I'll check out crochet! too.

Hi I'm new. I'm Natalie , I ordered Crochet World through the magazine company I get my magazines from... I already get Quick and Easy Crochet...

I wonder since I'm already getting the Crochet World Magazine I could still access them on line as well???

HMMM something to look into huh?

Thanks

~N~

I wonder since I'm already getting the Crochet World Magazine I could still access them on line as well???

HMMM something to look into huh?

I already checked and yes you can get it online for an extra $9.97. If you don't sub to the paper magazine, it's $14.97 a year.

Personally I think $10 is far too high when they already got a big chunk of money from me.

I think $9.97 for a year's worth of digital magazines is a pretty good deal, actually! :) Although, personally I really wouldn't see a need to pay for both a print and a digital subscription, no matter what the cost for the digital version. If I wanted digital, I'd probably just try to switch my subscription over to that format.

Yes $10 isn't bad for just the digital because I think $14.97 is too high for something I have to sit at my computer to read, which isn't always convient and never mind crochet there or the extra money it costs me to print out instructions.

Since I already paid for the hard copy, I think it's too steep. I'm mostly just getting repeats of what I already have.

I hadn't even noticed that, and I've been getting paper copies for 3-4 years already (and I'm renewed through 2011)...But I like having hard copies to drool over from time to time. I keep them in binders with those plastic magazine keepers (they have holes to go in the binder, and a long "slit-like" hole that you slide the mag through (at the center page))

However...online is nice, and depending on renewal fees in a couple years, I may just join this party--but I agree, I'm not paying an extra $10/year in addition to my regular subscription. :P

Archived