Another Chihuahua Dog Sweater Set, Elmo

newfiegal

i was thinking about the hat, how does it stay on? i put hoodies on my chi, but they slide off haha

Lol, Yeah, I usually attach a couple of ribbons on each end to keep lil hat on the head, sometimes I attach a piece of elastic. Their little heads are so small.:)

That's so cute! Your baby won't be spoiled will she????????? LOL!

Thank you,Lol, she sure will! :lolIt's been 1 1/2 yrs now since we owned a doggie, I will be so excited to get her, I'm counting down the days! I can't wait to get her all dressed up!:clap Judy

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Very cute, Newfiegal! And baby Bella is adorable. Do you have long before she joins your family? How exciting!

Thank you Jeanne, Bella is very cute. She is almost 6 months old now, we brought her home when she was only 6 weeks old.

We bought her thinking that she was a full bred chihuahua but we found out later that she isn't full breed. She doesn't look anything like a chihuahua, she weighs 17 lbs now, everybody tells us that she looks like she has Jack Russell in her. We think so too. We are not disappointed though, she is a great dog, and we love her very much. Here is a recent picture of my Bella.

100_2425.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived