Baked With Love Dishcloth

Mom w/a Motif

I have been knitting a lot of dishcloths lately (and crocheting some, too). Seems like all I feel like doing. :( I finished this one last night. I have at least three other people in mind to make one of these for. And I will probably keep one for myself, too. (Since I love to bake, and knit dishcloths... :P)

th_002-44.jpg

Thanks for looking. Oh, here's the link: Baked With Love Dishcloth. :knit

Tina

Thanks Tammy. I forgot to mention I used my new bamboo knitting needles I got (a LOT easier on my hands to knit with). I saw the pattern and ball of yarn one day on the (?) thingy in between the two seats on one of our couches. But no needles or dishcloth. I found them stuck in the crack. :eek But my needles weren't broken, and no stitches had fallen off. (Whew.) :P

Very nice!! Aren't Rachel's dishcloths the neatest. I have downloaded her freebies, plus I have bought some of her other patterns. I just made my two granddaughters the "Luv Bug" dishcloth!! :)

If you click on the link for this dishcloth (in my first post), down at the bottom of the page, there are a couple links I bet you could find more that way. :)

I haven't knitted in years but this sure makes me want to dig out my needles! Can someone tell me where I can find more of her patterns?

Great job - I love it!

I just finished the same one the other day, ha ha.

th_IM000248.jpg

I see someone asked where to get more patterns like this. There is a whole bunch of cloths HERE. I've been knitting some cloths (and bibs) recently and I love making them. Some of the cloths I've done are on my blog if you want to take a look.

Archived