Who has a counter on their blog?

sarastitched

I have one too!! it's slightly addicting looking at the counter though lol yet very interesting to see where people are comming from and how many people visit you everyday :)

I have one too. I wonder sometimes about some places that keep showing up as direct links. Did I know someone from there when dh and I were in the navy? Or is it someone who actually likes my blog? Or is it my sneaky ex-husband looking for info about my sons? Some places sound so exotic and interesting! I've actually looked up the name of one town that had a unique sounding name--it was interesting reading.

I'd be embarrassed to have a counter on my blog... I'm afraid it does not get much traffic. I only have 14 people subscribed to it.. I do update it often though!

That's ok, I only have a couple people subscribed to mine and I've had over 5800 hits (since I put counter there) on it as of today. You'd be surprised how many visitors you get and where they come from.

I'd be embarrassed to have a counter on my blog... I'm afraid it does not get much traffic. I only have 14 people subscribed to it.. I do update it often though!

You can also add a counter and hide it if you want. So if you don't want others to see it, atleast you can!

Yep, I did in the wee early hours.

OOps, I wanted to post this in the updated blog section! Anyway, I have a counter too and I mentioned in a previous post that I really like it. If you think about it, look at the influence that crocheters have among each other and we're an international community--just look at your counter and see!

I don't have one on my blog, but I have one on my website. It gives me a graph and tells the busiest time - it's always Thurs. noon. Interesting...

I need to put one on my blog - if I can figure out how. :D

• 1 month later...

I only have 2 people subscribed to mine. :( I post every day, and I try to take a lot of pictures and cover different topics.

I love your blog! :) Just commented, in fact. I read it whenever I think about it. :)

Awww, thanks so much! I have been trying to get ot nicer and more organized and just spruce it up. I went to read yours too and everyone else's on this thread:D. Ilove reading blogs and I try to follow all the ones I like so anyone feel free to follow mine too!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived