My Recent Pot holders

CroJulee

Here are some potholders I made for my Mom a couple of days ago:

Front

moms3b.jpg

Back

moms3a.jpg

moms2.jpgmoms1.jpg

My momma is really loving the fact that I've given her so many pot holders in the past week (5 total) and I've made a few dish cloths for her too. I'll post the pics when I get a chance.

Thanks for looking!!

Julee

Beautiful !!!!!!!!!! Don't you just love making kitchen items?

I really do. They are so much fun and soooo useful.

I love that first one! What yarn is that?

The brand is Peaches and Cream but I can't remember what the name of the color is. She did get it from walmart though.

:clapthose are great looking Julee!! Mom must be really loving it!! :manyheartLike that rainbow coloring!!

Mom is really loving them. She commented a few times yesterday about how much she loves them. She's even starting to throw her old acrylic ones in a corner.

Ok, The name of the color I used for the real cool looking one is "Fiesta Ombre". The brand is Peaches and Cream.

Thanks for your nice compliments everybody!!

Julee

Julee, just one question, do you need another mom or a grandma? :lol Love them all, great job.

Lol, Sorry. Already have a Grandma and Momma but if you want, I'll gladly send you a pot holder (seriously) just pm me your address!!

Thanks

Julee

p.s. Now I'm into knitting dishcloths. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Mom is really loving them. She commented a few times yesterday about how much she loves them. She's even starting to throw her old acrylic ones in a corner.

:clap:clap

This weekend I am finally going to make some of your lacy delight dishclothes that someone one elfed ;)me last year:eekwent to walmart today with my nieghbor and she said you got enough yarn there. since I had two big peaches & cream spools and three or was it four little ones:lol I said NO. This will be gone soon ahahahaaa

but since I saved money on the one thing went in there for I got all the yarn plus the computer disc for the price I thought the disc was going to be ahahaahahaa

Archived