Crochet and read?!

Me, I use my Ipod, I download books to it, and either listen to it with my earbuds, or if no one is home, I use the dock I got for it. I couldnt LIVE without it. Of course I can't listen well if I am doing a pattern I need to count for..lol

Where do you download books from?

My library has downloadable audiobooks that will work with the Ipod or an MP3 player. I have both you can download 6 books at a time. They expire after 21 days and you can check out more. There are online services that will let you download for monthly fees like Netflix for movies but I like free from the library!

Me, I use my Ipod, I download books to it, and either listen to it with my earbuds, or if no one is home, I use the dock I got for it. I couldnt LIVE without it. Of course I can't listen well if I am doing a pattern I need to count for..lol

I'm right there with you - I check them out, download them from the library and I'm set! I have to admit I have an Ipod & MP3 players!!! I've always got something playing in my head!!!

omg! this is so cool! I have always wanted something for when I read in bed, and the sideways mode is just perfect! I'm thinking of ordering this too! unless someone says it is a piece of crap...it looks like a great deal!

anyone have it yet?

Archived