Bookmarks for Bookclub 2009 (4pics)

champygirl

I've been working on bookmarks to hand out for my bookclub. So here they are: (pic are clickable):hook

th_rosebudbookmarks.jpgth_overlappingheartsbookmark-1.jpgth_mamncornerbookmarks.jpgth_mambookmarks.jpg

The Rosebud bookmark is located: here.

The Overlapping hearts bookmark is located: here.

The Red and white bookmark I made by with red chaining 7 and then I followed the directions for heart one, then with the white chain one and the chained 6 more and then work in heart 2 crocheting over the red thread carry it in my work, when heart 2 is finished, I chained 1 color changing to red, and then chain 6 more and worked another heart in crocheting over the white thread carrying it in my work, and I did this until it was to a desired length and then finish off and weave in ends. Then I cut a peice a 1/8th or 1/4th and inserted a hook in the ch2 of the first heart, I fold the ribbon in half over my hook and the pull up a loop. Then I pull the free ends of the ribbon through the loop and pull taut to knot the ribbon in place.

The Granny Corner bookmark is located: Here.

The Mile-a-Minute bookmark is a pattern I got from another site that I printed out awhile ago, I tried looking up the pattern, but the website no longer worked, so sorry. The mile-a-minute bookmarks were fun to do, it was fun to try out different things with the borders and they are very addictive.

The corner heart bookmark is Priscilla Hewitts pattern, I printed it when it was on Hometown aol, I'm not sure of the new address for it, sorry.

• 2 months later...

Archived