Hi from CT!

Hilary

hi everyone! im just another newbie to the site from CT. im 17 and i've been crocheting since i was 6ish. i love making hats, scarves and other things. ive recently ventured into making a blanket (that takes me forever!) and i just started making a dishcloth for my mom. i love working with new patterns and learning new stiches. but my favorite thing about crocheting is that i can make something so awesome from simple yarn...its so much fun!:yay

please feel free to send me patterns for hats and scarves, and anything else......PLEASE! :)

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum! Keep checking in and I'm sure you will find wonderful original patterns and/or links to great free pattern sites.

i am from the norwich area, i used to live in willimantic, and i go there every weekend. so i would say half in the willimantic area and half in the norwich area

Hi Hilary! :welcome to Crochetville! Hope you'll find what you're looking for here, there are a lot of links to interesting blogs here that have very nice patterns. And most of the blogs have links to the best websites on crochet. Have fun looking! :woo

Hello, and welcome from another nutmegger! I'm in Manchester, but go to school at UCONN so I spend a bit of time in Willimantic too. Especially for 3rd Thursdays!

Archived