Shawls for CFAC

dragonpuck

hi, i make shawls for the CFAC( link in sig) from donated saltines

" truckin Patty" sent me a big box with enough for three- one adult and two in kid friendly size,

i thought i would share them with you and let you know that i am always taking saltines

as long as they are :

Acrylic

Worsted Weight

size "H" hook

not white or black

any other color or combination is welcome

shawls are donated to the various CFAC causes

a link to the others i have made is also in my sig

enjoy

th_RoseCafe.jpg

th_roseinpink.jpg

th_RaspberryTwist.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pic with me, I was telling my mom about them now I can show her and maybe get her to do more. She had to have knee surgery and with this weather in Indiana she has been staying in pretty much. I have lots of scraps left.

Thanks for sharing the pic with me, I was telling my mom about them now I can show her and maybe get her to do more. She had to have knee surgery and with this weather in Indiana she has been staying in pretty much. I have lots of scraps left.

The more the merrier :manyhearti'll make them as long as i am getting the squares(saltines):yes

I'm working on some saltines to send you--how many do you need to make one complete shawl?

it takes 55 for an adult size 36 for a smaller one-

i do lot of mix and matching so the exact number isn't necessary if you don't want to make that many - or - if you want to make more i can always put them with others to complete a shawl

many thanks

pm me for my address when you're ready

lynn

Archived