CrochetNBeads Has a Whole New Look

Katchkan

After having my website up for over 6 years I decided it was time for a facelift. So I redesigned my Website. DH was his usual sweet self and made my ideas happen. He did a great job. I Truly am Thankful for his help and support.

So go take a look at the NEW CrochetNBeads

My Site now reflects more of what I am doing these days and hopefully has room for me to grow and change for a few more years.

Thank you everyone. I am very pleased with the new look. There are still a few bugs in it so if you see something let me know. It was a major undertaking to make the change over and I am so appreciative of DH help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am new to the art and community of crochet, and so I’m just now finding all the nooks and crannies of the Crochetville web site. I just visited your newly designed storefront. I didn’t get to go everywhere on your site, but what I saw I liked a great deal, and I suspect I’ll be making some of your bookmarkers as “just ’cause” gifts. I like to spend my money, what little there is, in my community no matter if it is here in Corpus Christi, Texas or my vacation home in Crochetville. –John Hablinski

Archived