Loomed Baby Blanket

cher49

thank you......

I've been looming sense 04' but when I need help I go to youtube.com and search,then watch a video.. boy they are helpful! after trying to learn the tunisian crochet and couldn't figure out by pic's and directions I went to you tube.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I really like your blanket.... Looks super.... I have the looms also, BUT....haven't used the long ones yet.... don't quite understand the instructions and if you are supposed to use 2 stands of yarn for the long looms also.....Did you use baby yarn for your blanket?..... GBU!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh I really like your blanket.... Looks super.... I have the looms also, BUT....haven't used the long ones yet.... don't quite understand the instructions and if you are supposed to use 2 stands of yarn for the long looms also.....Did you use baby yarn for your blanket?..... GBU!

Dawn I used red heart super saver and only 1 strand. I also used the new clips on each end and pulled the blue pegs each end out. this was so they weren't in the way. and the ones pulled out make a gap so that's why I used the clips.

Archived