Scarf Firdays CAL

Jempast

Very nice, like that color alot. Glad you shared it with us....

I never used to be into scarves until everyone in the ville got me motivated with all their pretty ones.

Hi ladies:

I know i didnt officially say I would join this CAL but being that i just finished the January scarf i made for darski's cal i figured i post and share it here too,

th_003-3.jpg

I made this scarf in ss light blue yarn and trimed it with the curly Q's in white to look like icicles...

I used the hdc crochet curly Q's scarf pattern from one of or very own members here...

hugs

Lillibet

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there Carol:

This looks beautiful.. I love it can you tell me where you got the pattern from...

hugs

Lillibet

My own design, should be posting pattern for it next week. My very first written out pattern, hope it works for others...

I so admire those who can develope a design and write a pattern!!!

My own design, should be posting pattern for it next week. My very first written out pattern, hope it works for others...

I so admire those who can develope a design and write a pattern!!!

So do I, but was always too afraid to try...I would make my own, but never wrote it out. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be OK.

Hi TeaKayCee, welcome aboard!!!

Only got a few more rows done on this scarf for today, didn't think I could do much tonight. Got too involved with the tapestry crochet class.

:hook

Thanks guys.... I already have a scarf I made today.

Made it for a friend for her birthday on Sunday.

In making it... I was able to add to my stashbusting count and my mile count on Mile-a-minute a-long

I'll have to post a pic later! :U

:heart

:mug

Thanks Tammi:

I have made several mile a minutes but that shell stitch border would definately do the topping on my scarfs...

Thanks bunches...

hugs

Lillibet

you are quite welcome my dear! :hug

Finally got my own pattern all done up. Working on best way to post it on ville, without having to retype the whole thing. Very nervous and excited about this, my first.

Had to frog the new one I was doing, wasn't coming out right. Think it might be yarn too fine, hook too big, or just not concentrating on it because of being too hung up on the last one.

Hopefully by Friday I will have made some decent progress.

Cool happy old cro:

this is good news I'm so looking forward for the pattern cause i will then drop what i'm making and work on that one of yours...

Itching fingers here...

hugs

Lillibet

good morning everyone. It's Friday!!! I am going to be working on my class project today and on the breast cancer awareness scarf. I got the first ribbon done on it last night and will get more of the scarf done today!!!

Happy Friday!!! :clap:clap

today is PJ day at my kids' school, and the parents got to participate! It was really fun, and I was thankful to be able to drop them off in my bathrobe... :wbrr

now I'm back with my :hook and my :coffee.... now i can get :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting! I think I will play with the Irish Lace Scarf today.

Have fun, all!

Friday, and my new class starts.

I have almost all of the 2nd scarf base done. Eager to work on those leaves and flowers.

Also will be starting another scarf from the Tunisian Lace Class I start today, so may have 2 scarves for next Friday. :yay Just have to decide on a color.

Sorry, moomoo, pattern not up yet. Found out it was a conflict between Adobe and Works :box . Both wanted to be boss creating a lot of conflict and blocks on PC. :ohdear

Long Story.

Sorry, moomoo, pattern not up yet. Found out it was a conflict between Adobe and Works :box . Both wanted to be boss creating a lot of conflict and blocks on PC. :ohdear

Long Story.

Got rid of works and got another word processor that works with Adobe.

Pattern is posted, :cheer:clap:blush:yay:jumpyay:woo:U:bounce:2spin

hey, all!

hope everyone's classes are going well... just thought I'd drop by and say :hi

Tomorrow is Friday, and I will be playing with that Irish Lace pattern again. this time in a light grey brushed with plum and lt. green flecks in it. I finished the first one, and posted it in my "project pics"

hope you are all having a :crocheting:D day!

Whew... sorry I have been missing ... started with computer issues and ends with cell phone problems. just busy busy busy................ :scared

Anyway...

here are my last two Friday Scarves....

This one is for a friend for her Birthday...

DCP02908.jpg

This one is from my Grandma-in-law for her birthday next month.

She's a RedHatter... So I made it in those colors.

DCP02912.jpg

Now.. on to find a pattern for tomorrows scarf

Archived