Scarf Firdays CAL

Jempast

WOW!!! :cheer:cheer:clap:clap

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! what a great job... and that is also one of my Fave colors...I think that teal makes your eyes POP!

I might have to check out a class next time... now that I am "a workin' gal" again, I could pay for the class... LOL:c9

It really sounds like a lot of fun. Are you gonna take another one next month?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, Diane, that one looks interesting...I love filet, but never seem to be able to get to it. and, it would be fun to take a class with someone I "know" :heehee

I am also thinking about the cro-hook one. I have had one of those hooks for a long time, and STILL don't get how to use it!

I need to make some extra tips this weekend (I waitress on Friday and Saturday nights)... that will determine what I am able to sign up for. :xfin

Well. If you make some extra cash take the class with me. It will be fun.

I don't have a cro-hook and don't know if I want to take that on at this time. I have no idea how to use one either.

yeah, Diane, that one looks interesting...I love filet, but never seem to be able to get to it. and, it would be fun to take a class with someone I "know" :heehee

I am also thinking about the cro-hook one. I have had one of those hooks for a long time, and STILL don't get how to use it!

I need to make some extra tips this weekend (I waitress on Friday and Saturday nights)... that will determine what I am able to sign up for. :xfin

Yep. I think that the gal who started the CAL would need to make the change.

hi, Karen!

I think the person who started it would have to be the one to fix it? Her id is Jempast...

C U tomorrow!

:manyheart

LOL! that's good that you do, and can take care of it for them! That pencil scarf sure is cute:yes

I am tryin to sneaky finish my DH's V-day present while he's in the office today... it is proving to be more challenging than I thought it would be.

His office is in the house, and he keeps coming upstairs for coffee, water... DOH! I hope I get it finished before work, or I'll be up REALLY late after I get home... there's no way he's not getting this tomorrow!

LOL!!! Those husbands!!!!!! I gave mine his Christmas gift even though is was not done. Finished it in the couple of weeks that followed!!!

Hope you get his gift done in by tomorrow without losing to much sleep.

Cool. Will be watching fo a pic.

I was able to get a pencil scarf done yesterday and another one started. It will go along with me to the laundry mat today.

He got it, and BOY was he surprised!!!

He couldn't believe that I only started it Tuesday...

Anyhoo... I am off to work, I will post pics next week.

Have a wonderful day!:hug

:hi

did you sign up for the filet class? I think I will next week.

I will have some pictures posted Friday... been a long week, with everyone on vacation and home. No time for:crocheting of any consequence... I really miss it:(

anyhoo... i'll see you all tomorrow! :hug:manyheart

I did sign up for the filet class.

Will see ya tomorrow a bit. I will be out with my folks at doc appointments most of the day, but, will be taking along the 2 pencil scarves I need to work on. I got one done last week and need to take a pic. I took a pic of the breast cancer one that I got done, just have not loaded it up yet. Hopefully there will be time on Saturday to do that.

You guys on spring break or something this week?? My youngest DS is not on break till in March.

:hi

did you sign up for the filet class? I think I will next week.

I will have some pictures posted Friday... been a long week, with everyone on vacation and home. No time for:crocheting of any consequence... I really miss it:(

anyhoo... i'll see you all tomorrow! :hug:manyheart

wow! you guys are lucky... we go till the 3rd week in June.

How old are your kids?

...and I know what you mean about the day out with the parents... like Forest Gump would say "It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!" :heehee

We just have one boy still at home, the other 3 are grown and out of the house. Well, we are out the end of May, but, we are in school by the middle of August these days!!! I don't know which is worse!!!

Thanks!!!!

Hi Dilyca2006

May I ask where in Iowa your from? I'm from Knoxville, Iowa. My husband and I retired down here in Arkansas about 4 years ago. I don't miss the snow lol but i do miss Iowa and my kids and family.

I'm grew up out by Runnells and we live near Pleasant Hill now.

Hi Dilyca2006

May I ask where in Iowa your from? I'm from Knoxville, Iowa. My husband and I retired down here in Arkansas about 4 years ago. I don't miss the snow lol but i do miss Iowa and my kids and family.

Archived