December Charity Square-a-Long 19-22

dorothysgirls

:blush My appoligies... I have had a very rough month and forgot to put this up. So I was thinking that we could do it the 19th-22nd. I am sorry that it is so close to Christmas. Rules are the same. Squares, lapgans, hats, mittens, baby blankets all count just let us know the totals!:blush

I hope to be able to join you this month. I have started a 'squares' afghan that I want to get finished and my usual Wed. night group is not meeting for a while so I will get sadly behind without some motivation to get moving. I need 42 more squares to make my 6X8 ghan and it is to be a charitable donation when made.

Sign me in please. A few squares can't hurt the totals here or may ghan count. :hug

I'm in, although I may not get much time to do anything until Sunday. My goal is to get everything that has to be mailed out the door by Saturday afternoon at the latest. I made 10 preemie quilts in the last two weeks and turned them in for delivery to the local NICU last Wednesday. They had Christmas mice on them. Here's pictures of two of them:

DCP_1504.jpgDCP_1505.jpg

Those quilts are wonderful!!

I will be joining up this month too. I am working on 6" grannies for Victory Junction, 5" for puppies and hoping to do a few scarves.

I got 5 5" done yesterday!! We have a HUGE storm coming in this afternoon so it looks like I'll have some quality hook time!

Oops... forgot to sign in for the weekend. I have started and will post totals at the end.

I want to mention that I cannot do a Big Push anymore with my crocheting. I am still coming off a major wrist problem and I don't want to go back there any time soon :eek

I am just using this weekend to focus all my crochet time on these squares. I need to keep this ghan moving or it will hit the UFO pile fer shure. :wlol

I was determined to rest my wrists but I just had to finish 2 rows worth of squares and put them together. Well, then I could make just one more square... uh huh :wlol

I really appreciate the push this has given this ghan :ghug

Archived