Fulled/Felted AJ's Wristbag

deneen

Well, I finally did it. I made Andrea's Wristbag pattern with a thin wool boucle I bought off of Three Olive Martini.

I basically added a couple inches all the way around and did it in the round. I have the exact pattern changes if anyone wants them.

Anyway. it only shrunk down about an inch all the way around. The wrist bands are perfect too.

This wool didn't shrink as much as store bought stuff and it was wonderful to work with.

The before pics have the blue tape measure and the after have the sheepie measure.

th_DSC00695.jpg

th_DSC00694.jpg

th_DSC00677.jpg

th_DSC00676.jpg

its always a toss.. i love seeing something i have created .. turned into something some one else created.. LOL .. and it just gives me an idea of how the yarn is going to do and if i need to make longer skeins or more colour variations.. and that turned out nice .. i am a little biased.. but i was anxious to see my yarn in action!

THANKS DENEEN!

its always a toss.. i love seeing something i have created .. turned into something some one else created.. LOL .. and it just gives me an idea of how the yarn is going to do and if i need to make longer skeins or more colour variations.. and that turned out nice .. i am a little biased.. but i was anxious to see my yarn in action!

THANKS DENEEN!

Beth, since the yarn is so variagated, what I did was wind the yarn into skeins and then rewound separating color combos and then tried to stick with something that had pink in it. I still have about 100 yards left of blues and yellows.

Archived