Shout out to Rachel of CPC!

I went to your awesome site this morning and discovered many dead links because AOL Hometown has shut down. I know that you like to keep on top of stuff like this. You do an extraordinary job with CPC!

Rachel is awesome :yay and I know that I appreciate all the hard work that she puts into her site. That is the one site that I go to over and over whenever I am looking for a pattern. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rachel. :hug

I went to your awesome site this morning and discovered many dead links because AOL Hometown has shut down. I know that you like to keep on top of stuff like this. You do an extraordinary job with CPC!

Thanks for the heads up! I realized I'd forgotten to block all of those from appearing this morning when somebody wrote me about them this afternoon. They're gone now. It's sad to lose soooo many links at once!

Rachel is awesome :yay and I know that I appreciate all the hard work that she puts into her site. That is the one site that I go to over and over whenever I am looking for a pattern. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Rachel. :hug

You're very welcome!

Kind of off-topic, but: You'd think that after so many years I'd have my system down pat but some of you probably noticed that the Wednesday before last I entirely forgot to add new links. :oops

I'll join the shout out! :yay Rachel's site is my first stop on any pattern hunt. even before my own collection sometimes! :manyheart

Such a shame you have to lose so many links at once. :(hopefully some of those authors will develop new sites? who knows. I think I got the ones of those I wanted, in time. I sure hope so. it's too late, now :P

I noticed no new pattern links went up on that Wednesday. At first I was alarmed. :eek Then I figured Rachel probably wasn't feeling well. :sick

No matter the reason, I appreciate your site very much Rachel. I really look forward to checking the new links twice a week. I have a lot of fun seeing who is making what, how new yarns are used, if new colors catch on or not, etc.

Agreed, most of the Christmas stuff I'm working on now I've found through your site. That Wednesday you didn't update, I considered posting here to see if you were okay, but by the time I was able to sit in front of my computer long enough to actually do something like that there was a new update. I was relieved! :yay

Thank you for all that you do! :hug

Archived