September is my crochetversary!!!!

One year ago in September my internet friend, Red, found out I wanted to learn to crochet and sent me a kit. I remember I chained for a week and slowly progressed from there, found Crochetville for extra support, and of course I was hooked! My life has not been the same, and I am sooo *EXCITED!* that I had tons I wanted to tell y'all and can't remember ANY OF IT! LOL! I know that in this year I started with dishcloths and charity squares and then went on to make hats, slippers, a toddler dress, a Strawberry Shortcake doll, baby blankets and booties, shawls, a purse, an adventure kit, and who knows if there's anything else in there? LOVE IT! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

That's wonderful!!!!!

I can't remember back to what I first made. I think it was a double crochet chain that went entirely around my room when I tacked it to the wall. It was purple if I recall. Hippy days and all.

Donna

:cheer:yay:clap:hug:manyheart:crocheting Happy Crochetversary!!! :cheer:yay:clap:hug:manyheart:crocheting

Shoot, I don't even remember when I first learned. I do know the year, and that it was cold out, but that could have been anywhere from October-March!!!:lol

Archived