Family Circle Easy Crochet

diamond

Did you all know that Family Circle is coming out with an 'Easy Crochet' magazine???? It'll be on sale August 23, 2005. Family Circle Easy Knitting is one of my favorite magazines because they always have several cute crochet projects in it but now it's going to be better because they will have a crochet mag too!!! I cannot wait!!

I've been pretty dissappointed with the crochet magazines that my local bookstore gets, so when I saw the latest issue of Family Circle Easy Knitting (Plus Crochet) I was happy. I just started knitting and so it was a great buy all around. Hearing that they're going to be doing a crochet version tickles me!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, am so glad,, as i love new magazines. is this going to be only issue type thing, or is it going to be monthly or bimonthly? that is so awesome, can't wait :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer vicki

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, am so glad,, as i love new magazines. is this going to be only issue type thing, or is it going to be monthly or bimonthly? that is so awesome, can't wait :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer vicki

I don't know if it will a regular thing or not but it kind of sounds like it might be. The advertisement doesn't really say. I checked the web site for Family Circle Easy Knitting and it didn't find any more information. I did a Google but only came up with the book that is out by the same name.

Here's what the ad says about it:

"FamilyCircle Easy Crochet (heading)

Crochet is back, and it's hotter than ever! (sub-heading)

Introducting Family Circle Easy Crochet: STITCH projects by today's hottest designers! LEARN techniques taught by the experts! SEE what new products and books are out there! READ fascinating articles about the craft you love! EASY CROCHET is packed with patterns for all skill levels, with designs for your home and family, plus the same clear instructions for which Family Circle Easy Knitting is known. Coming soon to a newsstand near you!

ON SALE AUGUST 23, 2005"

Great news! I always like Family Circle's projects (and recipes) and just as important to me, the price is always right! Even their "specialty" mags are affordable.

Sounds like the special issue they did last year. I've got it somewhere around here; unfortunately it seems to be only an annual thing, because I know the last one just said 2004 on it.

I'm fairly certain it will only be an annual, similar to the BH&G one, another one to be looking out for probably around the same time. I LOVED their last issue! Now if only I could clear my lists enough to actually DO some of the projects I fell in love with! :eek:lol

Archived