Hello from Columbus, PA

Alana16288

Just wanted to drop a line saying hello to everyone out there in Crochetville land. I just joined this afternoon. Am really looking forward to getting to know some of you out there. i have been crocheting for way too many years to even admit to:D. Though I still wouldn't term myself as anywhere near an expert. I still run into some patterns that I just don't get no matter how many times I try. There always seems to be something more to learn or something new around the corner. Well it is very hot here today. Has been for at least a week now. We did get some rain yesterday so that was a nice break. Alana

CrochetinClara--I just looked at your blog. I like the baby blanket that you made for your nephew:clap. You said that is the pattern you always use. Did you get that pattern from the internet? I need to make two baby afghans for two cousin's babies and would love to make that one. Could you send the link? Thanks, Alana

Welcome aboard, Alana. I had to laugh when reading your post asking for the baby blanket pattern. You have NO IDEA how many great patterns these talented people on here have come up with. I actually bought a binder this weekend to put all the patterns i've printed out in. How nerdy is that?! :lol

Patty

Archived