All Priscilla Hewitt Fans Read This!!!!!!

rshseaeagle

Question

Hello To All,

I have fantastic news:clap! I e-mailed Priscilla Hewitt and she responded and is well after having some health problems.

She is offering all her back issues of patterns for sale. I have ordered and received all of these patterns :c9 and they are as usual FANTASTIC. There are over 200 of her patterns. All of these patterns are different than those that are free on the web. :manyheart.

There are two of her patterns which are not currently available, :( they are the pinwheel afghan and the ice crystals patterns. She told me they are on another computer which is currently not working. As soon as she gets this repaired these patterns will be available. :yay

Priscilla is going to let me know when this happens. She is also planning on putting out some new patterns toward the end of this year :c9!.

I requested and received her permission to let everyone know this information and she asked that I please post her e-mail address for anyone who was interested in purchasing these patterns.

If you are interested in receiving these patterns, you can reach Priscilla at: lffunt AT aol DOT com.

I have no affiliation with Priscilla Hewitt other than the fact that I love her patterns and am receiving no compensation in any way for this referral.

I know there are a lot of Priscilla Hewitt fans on the 'ville and just wanted to let everyone know this fantastic collection is available.

Regards,

Toni

Did it take very long to get the patterns? I was wondering about it all, I noticed her web site was last worked on in 2001 or 2002.

I had mine in a matter of hours after I emailed her. I got a reply to my email very fast , and after I paid I recieved them just as quickly. She personally replies to the email. She isnt working on websites at the moment. When she does more I hope she gets on etsy!

That I find this thread AFTER I set up a website to link to all of her online patterns! I guess I'll need to update the landing page for sure. I just finished the last update about 10 minutes ago :lol

I am SO glad to hear that she is alive and well. I figured since none of her patterns were dated past 2002... well...umm...you know... This is wonderful news! I'll definitely be emailing her!

~ Mini

Mini,

What a wonderful thing to do!!:manyheart. The website is beautiful, what a wonderful resource. I definately bookmarked it. :c9

To answer your question about the missing pattern, It is on another computer Priscilla has which is currently not working. :( As soon as she gets it repaired she is going to let me know and then it will be available again.

I did not speak with her personally (I think one of the other 'ville members did speak with her via telephone) but have corresponded with her via e-mail. She is well after some health problems. :clap She told me she is currently working on fufilling obligations to people who subscribed to her newsletter and did not receive all issues paid for because she had these health issues.

She has said she is going to start working on designing some new things once she gets these obligations fufilled.

She seems like a really really nice lady, I think she would be very honored that you have created a website in her honor. Please let me know what happens when you e-mail her.

I absolutely love all her patterns, she is such a talented designer and wish her nothing but the best.

Please Please Please keep us all posted,

LOL,

Toni

That I find this thread AFTER I set up a website to link to all of her online patterns! I guess I'll need to update the landing page for sure. I just finished the last update about 10 minutes ago :lol

I am SO glad to hear that she is alive and well. I figured since none of her patterns were dated past 2002... well...umm...you know... This is wonderful news! I'll definitely be emailing her!

~ Mini

You did a marvelous job! Thank you so much for taking the time to put them up :)

Thank you ladies for your kind words. And the big news for me is that I just received an email from Priscilla and she's happy with the site :yay :yay:yay

Now, let's spread the word about her pattern sales so we can get her computer fixed and get her back on the net!

Thank you ladies for your kind words. And the big news for me is that I just received an email from Priscilla and she's happy with the site :yay :yay:yay

Now, let's spread the word about her pattern sales so we can get her computer fixed and get her back on the net!

That's fantastic!

Hello fellow PH fans!

I received an email with photo attachments from Priscilla for the Ice Crystal and Pinwheel Quilt afghan patterns. She provided this link if you'd like to purchase one or both. I can't wait for her to begin offering new designs. She also said that she'll have her website back up in a couple of weeks and she working on new designs to be available later this year.

Cora,

WOW!!!!:clap. Thank you so much for all your work. What a great index of her patterns:c9.

I have bookmarked this and have already found a couple of patterns I did not have!

Thanks again for all your work,

Toni

Well, my first project from the CC mags were a couple dishcloth flower pots - 1 for my uncle for his new home and the other for my mom:

th_DishclothFlowerPot-Finished.jpgth_FlowerPot2.jpg

Also, Priscilla is now sending out PDF files instead of the EXE files. A few people in one of my other groups couldn't open the originals so have been requesting PDFs instead. If you have that issue, you might want to email her and let her know so you can get replacement files.

Happy Trails!

Hi Mimi:

You outdid yourself with all that info and I truely appreciate it and I even went and ordered my set of back issues that is truely a great deal of price for all them patterns...

I love the flower dishcloth pot you did I hope that the pattern for them be in the cc mag i'd love to makle some of them for family members for x-mas gifts .....

I know one lady who seems to have everything but i know she dont got that....

thanks again

hugs

Well, my first project from the CC mags were a couple dishcloth flower pots - 1 for my uncle for his new home and the other for my mom:

th_DishclothFlowerPot-Finished.jpgth_FlowerPot2.jpg

Also, Priscilla is now sending out PDF files instead of the EXE files. A few people in one of my other groups couldn't open the originals so have been requesting PDFs instead. If you have that issue, you might want to email her and let her know so you can get replacement files.

Happy Trails!

Thank you ladies :) They were fun to do, but I have to admit I'm about dishcloth'ed out at the moment.

I'm glad you like the site ~ I figured if it was a benefit to me that it would be a benefit to others to have the links in one place :hook

Moomoo ~ yes the patterns for the dishcloth flower pots are in the mags. Look in November 2001 and you'll find them there!

I have bad news and good news. Bad news first... AOL is taking down all personal websites at the end of this month, which of course, all of Priscilla Hewitt's patterns are posted on. The good news is that she has a new domain and will be moving all of her patterns there. Once her site is up and running, I'll be taking mine down, but will provide a link to her new site.

In the meantime, you might want to snag your favorites - if you haven't already - as it will take some time for her to set the site up. You can get to her patterns quickly by using the links on my site - just click on the 'Everything Hewitt' link below my sig :)

Craw,

Priscilla sent me all 15 back issues of her Crochet Cottage Magazine with over 200 patterns for $20.00. It was great, there is a huge selection of patterns, lots of doilies, accessories, ornaments, afghans, etc. It was the best $20.00 I have ever spent on patterns to be sure!

Regards,

Toni

:clap:clap:clap:clapThank you Toni!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such great news for her fans (see my potholder) I love her patterns and always wanted to know what happen to her...glad she is aok

this is truly a day brightner I will email her now..thanks again..:manyheart

Archived