All Priscilla Hewitt Fans Read This!!!!!!

rshseaeagle

Question

Hello To All,

I have fantastic news:clap! I e-mailed Priscilla Hewitt and she responded and is well after having some health problems.

She is offering all her back issues of patterns for sale. I have ordered and received all of these patterns :c9 and they are as usual FANTASTIC. There are over 200 of her patterns. All of these patterns are different than those that are free on the web. :manyheart.

There are two of her patterns which are not currently available, :( they are the pinwheel afghan and the ice crystals patterns. She told me they are on another computer which is currently not working. As soon as she gets this repaired these patterns will be available. :yay

Priscilla is going to let me know when this happens. She is also planning on putting out some new patterns toward the end of this year :c9!.

I requested and received her permission to let everyone know this information and she asked that I please post her e-mail address for anyone who was interested in purchasing these patterns.

If you are interested in receiving these patterns, you can reach Priscilla at: lffunt AT aol DOT com.

I have no affiliation with Priscilla Hewitt other than the fact that I love her patterns and am receiving no compensation in any way for this referral.

I know there are a lot of Priscilla Hewitt fans on the 'ville and just wanted to let everyone know this fantastic collection is available.

Regards,

Toni

Cissy,

Her patterns are located in various places on the Web.

There is a thread here on the 'ville which one of the members listed the patterns and locations.

You can find this thread here.

Hope this helps,

Toni

Karen,

Yes all you need to do is e-mail her and she will respond to you. I received her permission to post her e-mail so I'm sure she is expecting e-mails from the members here.

When I e-mailed her, she responded quickly and was very nice. I am so glad she is ok and getting back into the swing of things.

Toni

Karen,

Yes all you need to do is e-mail her and she will respond to you. I received her permission to post her e-mail so I'm sure she is expecting e-mails from the members here.

When I e-mailed her, she responded quickly and was very nice. I am so glad she is ok and getting back into the swing of things.

Toni

Toni, one other question. Are the patterns from the Crochet Cottage Magazine she ran or are they new ones? I'm awaiting Priscilla's reply. Thanks so much for getting us in the loop on this one.

WOW! Thanks for posting....she is one of my favorite designers, I am happy to hear that she is OK....looking forward to all those new patterns!!!! Over 200 patterns for only $20.........what a bargain!

I just received all my patterns, too. Keep in mind though that these aren't "new" she had a subscription based magazine a few years ago of patterns she didn't offer on her free pattern website. They are so worth the price and the quality is phenomenal (sp).

Karen,

Yes you are correct, the patterns are not "new" but were only available through the subscription to her newsletter. When she e-mailed me after I got my patterns she said she was going to try to get some "new" patterns done toward the end of the year. I asked her to let me know when she had them done. I love her work and am sure I will want them all.

Toni

I got her patterns through an extensive search and the wayback machine. There is a link through the wayback machine and her Country Cottage site that allows you to pay via paypal and then you get her patterns. She is a very nice lady and I chatted with her on the phone. Her patterns have always been excellent!!!

Got mine today! What a treasure trove!

My favorites so far:

1. White Clover Afghan Square

2. Lazy Stitch Baby Afghan

3. Adult Size Hooded Scarf

4. Lasting Impressions Afghan

I have update the list of her free patterns here, go to post #25 on page 3. I have saved the list to a Word document and am in the process of it being converted to PDF. If you would like the document, please pm me with your email and I will email them to you.

Cora

Archived