Corner scrubby Pattern

It has been brought to my attentiont that there is another pattern that is out that is similar. I wanted to let every one know that this is my original pattern. I had never seen the other one until it was showed to me.

th_dsh001.jpg

clickable

Corner Scrubby

Materials:

H crochet Hook

Cotton yarn

Nylon pan Scrubber or a copper one

Row 1: Sl St into scrubber, Ch 1 sc in same spot. Sc in 20 more spots. (21 stitches) ch 3 turn. You only work half way around the nylon scrubby at this point.

*Ch 3 counts as first DC.*

Row 2: Dc in first 9 sc, 2dc ch 2 2 dc in next space (corner made) Dc in last 10 stitches. Ch 3 turn.

Row 3: Dc to corner, 2dc ch 2 2dc ( in ch 2 space) Dc to end. Ch 3 turn

Row 4-8: Rep round 3. Do not fasten off at end of row 8.

Row 9: Ch 1 Do not turn. Sc in each stitch around and into scrubber, then down other side of cloth. Fasten off. Weave in ends!!

This pattern is for personal use!! I don’t care if you make them as gifts or to sell at craft fairs but DO NOT sell the pattern!

• 2 weeks later...
It has been brought to my attentiont that there is another pattern that is out that is similar. I wanted to let every one know that this is my original pattern. I had never seen the other one until it was showed to me.

th_dsh001.jpg

clickable

Corner Scrubby

Materials:

H crochet Hook

Cotton yarn

Nylon pan Scrubber or a copper one

Row 1: Sl St into scrubber, Ch 1 sc in same spot. Sc in 20 more spots. (21 stitches) ch 3 turn. You only work half way around the nylon scrubby at this point.

*Ch 3 counts as first DC.*

Row 2: Dc in first 9 sc, 2dc ch 2 2 dc in next space (corner made) Dc in last 10 stitches. Ch 3 turn.

Row 3: Dc to corner, 2dc ch 2 2dc ( in ch 2 space) Dc to end. Ch 3 turn

Row 4-8: Rep round 3. Do not fasten off at end of row 8.

Row 9: Ch 1 Do not turn. Sc in each stitch around and into scrubber, then down other side of cloth. Fasten off. Weave in ends!!

This pattern is for personal use!! I don’t care if you make them as gifts or to sell at craft fairs but DO NOT sell the pattern!

Dorothy, your scrubby is awesome and so easy to do! Thanks for letting me test the pattern. So many patterns around some are bound to look alike. How many times has the square, two sided potholder been designed?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived