Cup 'O Joe anyone? WITH LINK TO PATTERN ADDED

CrochetAmore

I never really understood the need to make your tp cozie, but that is a really cute pattern!

I really LIKE that and I don't like most TP disguises.

Wondering to self if it could be made with another yarn....

Absolutely. In fact I couldn't make up my mind between brown chenille and the homespun that I used for the coffee. And the Read Heart was just what I had on hand.... anything of the same weight I'm sure would be just fine. :wink

• 2 months later...

That's really cute. Do you think it could be adapted to have an open center up top to have the TP to come out for tissues at one's desk? I can visualize it as the steam coming up off the coffee.

That's really cute. Do you think it could be adapted to have an open center up top to have the TP to come out for tissues at one's desk? I can visualize it as the steam coming up off the coffee.

Hmmm... I'm sure you probably could. I had thought about using cotton or fiberfil to give that effect, but the TP would do the same thing I'm sure. ;)

I don't have time to work it up right now, but if I can in the near future I will give it a try. In the mean while, I think if you omit rounds 1, 2, and 3 it should work. Here's what I came up with beginning at round 4.

Ch 18, being careful not to twist chain, sl st in 1st ch to form ring.

Round 4) ch 1, sc in same st as joining sl st, sc in each of next 2 ch, 2 sc in next ch, *sc in each of next 3 ch, 2 sc in next ch, repeat from * 4 times more. (24 sc)

Archived