What's Your Flavor?

Here are some of the things I've made in the past 2 days. The first picture of all the cones is at the farmers market this morning. I sold the pink one not to long after the pic was taken. You can find the pattern by clicking on the picture of the cone purses in my siggy.

marketcones.jpgmarketcones2.jpgmarketcones3.jpgmarketcones5.jpgmarketcones6.jpg

I was one of the lucky ones to test the cone purse.

But I made mine in thread by using 2 strands.

Can you tell me what size they are when using yarn?

BTW they are all very pretty :hook

I like the raspberry colored one! I would really like a strawberry one with strawberry bits in it. Mmmm

Mmmm, that does sound scrumpdeliumpcious!!

Hi Chessie, Your purse was so cute in thread!! My measurements for my purses are:6 inches tall, 4 inches wide.

Thanks

Julee

Thanks Julee :) even using 2 strands of thread I got the same measurements. :yay

They are adorable, I am glad my DD3 is having a nap, lately she has taken to asking for me to make her things, I am sure this would be added to my ever expanding list LOL.

Is there any other way of obtaining this pattern as I tried to order on the ETSY site and it showed that it was sold out. Helllllllllppppppppp as I want to make some of these. These are so cute.

My daughter saw me looking at this thread and she got so excited about these purses. I just bought the pattern on the Etsy site. Can't wait to try it.

Grammy, I'm sure the pattern will be re-posted on Etsy when she sees that it is sold out.

Ok, Just relisted. Should be good to go.

Oh and I do accept checks. Should say that at the bottom of cone purse page on etsy.

I got the pattern and I love it they make up soooooooo fast just wondering how much did you charge for them. and they look yummy:cheergreat job

I sell them for $5.00 dollars a piece easily. I was thinking about selling them for $4.00 but quite a few people on here said $5.00. Glad I listened to them.

Those are just the cutest things, Julee!! I especially like the shot of them all hanging together at the Farmer's Market! VERY cute, indeed!

Those are just the cutest things, Julee!! I especially like the shot of them all hanging together at the Farmer's Market! VERY cute, indeed!
Oh thanks. I wasn't quite sure if the shot would turn out. I'm really not that great at taking pics but I do enjoy it.

I LOVE these! :hyper They are adorable! I must make myself a couple billion :D

Thanks!! I have made at least 15 of these in the past couple of weeks. They are really fun. The best part is picking out the flavors.

Archived