man!! I left my crochet pouch on our travel trailer!!!!

and hour and a 1/2 away! we came home today due to storms and in the rush to pack up and get home i left my pouch with all my hooks, scissors, sewing needles etc in my bedroom on the trailer!! I have some extra hooks in my purse and in my bedroom here at home, but i feel lost lol. I can go get more of the sewing needles and scissors at wal-mart in the morning. :(

Oh, how awful!! An hour and a half away isn't all that far, but with the price of gas today it would sure be a lot cheaper to go to Wally World and restock your supplies than it would be to gas up the car for a 90 minute drive! Look at the bright side, now you'll have two sets of supplies and you can leave one at the travel trailer. That way you'll never have to worry about forgetting to either bring your hooks OR take them home again, and you get to BUY MORE STUFF!!!! :clap:lol

I feel your pain! A couple of summers ago I left my knitting project in our holiday caravan a 4 hour train ride away. I assumed it would be safe as I only ever let my close family and friends use my holiday home but the next time we went for a weekend away - I'm going to shout now - SOMEONE HAD ADDED ROWS!! Garter stitch rows to a stocking stitch piece, I was FUMING :angry

I

feel your pain! A couple of summers ago I left my knitting project in our holiday caravan a 4 hour train ride away. I assumed it would be safe as I only ever let my close family and friends use my holiday home but the next time we went for a weekend away - I'm going to shout now - SOMEONE HAD ADDED ROWS!! Garter stitch rows to a stocking stitch piece, I was FUMING :angry

:rofl:rofl:rofl

And on the bright side - - - now you have an excuse to buy new hooks and needles - AND - you wil have an extra set that you can leave on the travel trailer!!!! Yippeeee - I've done this on purpose . . . . . .

it will be okay, we are here for you, like the other said, just look, you get a new set, so you will never be without.

and hour and a 1/2 away! we came home today due to storms and in the rush to pack up and get home i left my pouch with all my hooks, scissors, sewing needles etc in my bedroom on the trailer!! I have some extra hooks in my purse and in my bedroom here at home, but i feel lost lol. I can go get more of the sewing needles and scissors at wal-mart in the morning. :(

Charlene, I can imagine the rush you were in. No wonder you left stuff behind. We (oklahoma) have been having some pretty nasty weather. I hope you can make the treck back to get your things soon.

And on the bright side - - - now you have an excuse to buy new hooks and needles - AND - you wil have an extra set that you can leave on the travel trailer!!!! Yippeeee - I've done this on purpose . . . . . .

There's no such thing as too much yarn "OR" hooks, right? :hook

Did you leave a WIP too? That would be the part that would drive me crazy!!!! So sorry. We too have a travel trailer, but we tow it wherever we go. I know if I left my bag at home, I would be heading to the store for a yarn fix FOR SURE!!! I like the idea of leaving hooks, etc. in both places.

Hope you've got replacements and an extra stash of supplies by now. I think I'll go put spares in my car right away.

It's strange, isn't it, how much it means to us, to have our crochet things close by.

Archived