Flowers for Mom on Mom's Day

Aelita

Okay I got this pattern book from dorothysgirls the other day called "Crocheted Favorites of Rita Weiss" and it has patterns for flowers in it. It came just in time b/c here it what I came up with for my ma for mommie's day:

here is the side with the white Daisy

MothersDayFlowers1.jpg

here is the side with the purple Daisy

MothersDayFlowers2.jpg

and here they are laid out on the chair to show the stems:

MothersDayFlowers3.jpg

For the stems I had every color pipe cleaner but green so I had to improvise and wrap green yarn around them. Wrapping the yarn around the stems actually took longer then making the flowers themselves lol. For this whole project I used Red Heart SS, and a H hook. Well what do ya think?

Very pretty:applause! I want one I am a mom too!! I am so very glad the book I sent made you happy and gave you something to make your mom!! When you make mine I want pink and purple LOL!:rofl

Okay I couldn't wait I had to give them to her and yes she loved them. She was shocked b/c she thought she wasn't going to get anything for mommie's day so that made it even better. I had asked her the other day when I got the book if she had a vase she wasn't using but she had no idea why I asked her that. She finally caught on when I gave the vase to her with the flowers in them. She said that these flower's are much better then real ones b/c they don't die lol.

Very very nice. I love them! I miss doing things for my mom for Mother's day. This August will be two years without her. I kept her guessing. She never knew what I had up my sleeve and it made it so much fun for both of us. Enjoy your mama!!!

Archived