Bumpy Textured Dishcloth-Pattern Added to 1st Post!

cool beans! Thanks for the pattern!

:cheerAHA!!! Finally!! Someone else who says cool beans!! hehe!:lol Several years ago (more than I am willing to admit) a guy I was dating taught his niece to say "And warm chili!":P when I said cool beans! I am so glad someone else (besides me in all of my craziness) still says it!!

Also, great pattern! Thanks! I will be attempting one very soon!!!

Thank you all for the kind words.

I added a picture of the 3 (different sizes)that I made from 1 skein of S & C (2 ounce).

:cheerAHA!!! Finally!! Someone else who says cool beans!! hehe!:lol Several years ago (more than I am willing to admit) a guy I was dating taught his niece to say "And warm chili!":P when I said cool beans! I am so glad someone else (besides me in all of my craziness) still says it!!

Also, great pattern! Thanks! I will be attempting one very soon!!!

It's nice to know that the saying 'Cool Beans' is still alive and well. I haven't heard anyone else say it for a while now. At least there are 3 of us that say it!!!

• 1 month later...

:)I now have a new favorite dishcloth pattern!!! In my being able to crochet my heart away today - YAY! I was able to do your dishcloth pattern in Sugar 'n Cream Twists - Country Twists is the color - kinda denim blue, cream and sage green twisted cotton.

I love how fast it works up and my previous dish clothes have always been knitted and take a while - this one is a quick one and I will enjoy using it!

:yarnPS~ I got my cotton yarn at the Michael's Sale - $1 a ball so you can stock up for on the go project:yay

Thanks

:)I now have a new favorite dishcloth pattern!!! In my being able to crochet my heart away today - YAY! I was able to do your dishcloth pattern in Sugar 'n Cream Twists - Country Twists is the color - kinda denim blue, cream and sage green twisted cotton.

I love how fast it works up and my previous dish clothes have always been knitted and take a while - this one is a quick one and I will enjoy using it!

:yarnPS~ I got my cotton yarn at the Michael's Sale - $1 a ball so you can stock up for on the go project:yay

Thanks

I am glad you liked it.

I was wondering if anyone had tried it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I never thought about what it meant in different countries :blush

I'll have to remember that for the next time I pick up my hook and yarn and start uuummmmmm......creating :lol

Around here, piddling is something you do in the bedroom (or where-ever, heeh)

• 4 weeks later...

I have made about a dozen or so of this dishcloth. It is my favorite dishcloth and all my friends love it also.. I got on this forum so I could say thank you... I made most of mine in one color but put a contrasting color around it. They look very pretty.. again thank you for the pattern.

I have made about a dozen or so of this dishcloth. It is my favorite dishcloth and all my friends love it also.. I got on this forum so I could say thank you... I made most of mine in one color but put a contrasting color around it. They look very pretty.. again thank you for the pattern.

I don't hardly ever post but I too have to thank you for this pattern. I've made LOTS of these. They are fun to make and good scrubbers.

I am so glad that you like the pattern. It is one of my favorite dishcloths to use.

They are also good to use if you have had a sunburn and are peeling. It helps to get all the peeling skin off. Just don't scrub too hard!!!!

Archived