Where? Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine

Schmetterling

I can't find this for the life of me. I really want to buy the Spring 2007 so I can try to the lacy summer top pattern. Does anyone know if this is at any chain store? I have checked at my local Michael's, JoAnn's, and even the used bookstore. We do not have HL or ACMoore as I have seen discussed here.

Thanks for your help!

• 3 months later...

I am pretty sure Knit Simple is put out by SoHo Publishing. When FCEC was shut down, that parent company got rid of all four of their craft titles (I used to write for them,which is how I know) Anyway, I just saw the editor of FCEC and she is working on two new magazine - well they are European mags that are being re-published in the US with new content and English language articles. Verena is knit only, but Anna is a multi-craft magazine and will definitely have some crochet content. Haven't seen the new issue yet - I don't think it's out - but I am looking forward to it.

• 5 weeks later...
I can't find this for the life of me. I really want to buy the Spring 2007 so I can try to the lacy summer top pattern. Does anyone know if this is at any chain store? I have checked at my local Michael's, JoAnn's, and even the used bookstore. We do not have HL or ACMoore as I have seen discussed here.

Thanks for your help!

keesha i probably have that issue hon let me look for ya you can borrow it or if i have 2 can keep it lol:hug:hug

Archived