Dollar tree yarn

I just picked up at our dollar store 12 skins patons yarn,wish I bought more money along. our dollar tree usually doesn't have yarn

2 glittallic maroon shine

2 glittallic lilac lame'

1 silverlash ice white

1 sliverlash rose quartz

2 cici mardi gras

4 lacette maroon mist

dollarstoreyarn.jpg

awesome find!! great colors too!! our dollar tree never has anything like this!! what are you going to do with the yarn?

I will probably use it for trimming. I love the maroon mist and wish I bought more of that this is the first time I found such cool yarn in our dollar tree.

Great find Cher! A few days ago I saw the glittallic at Big Lots but, I didn't buy any since I wasn't sure what to do with it. I'll be checking out my Dollar Tree tomorrow...usually they only carry Lion Brand Fancy Fur but, never in Hot Pink. On one occasion I found Lion Boucle and made ponchos for my nieces, they loved them. Thanks for sharing your yarn find!

Lucky!!! :P All of the thrift stores around here have icky yarn. I did once find some really nice yarn in the .99 store, but all they had was white, and it looked more like white with a hint of purplethat'snotsupposedtobethere :lol

I have a friend here in arkansas who mentioned that she found yarn at our dollar tree...so I will have to check it out...the only problem is that the dollar tree store is in view of the LYS...where I also happen to teach crochet....gulp!:goodorbad:sigh

I just went to our local Dollar Tree a few weeks back and found the prettiest blue/black varigated ribbon yarn. I bought 3 balls of it and had no idea what to do with it. I am trying to come up with my own pattern for a crochet case to use out of it.

I have a friend here in arkansas who mentioned that she found yarn at our dollar tree...so I will have to check it out...the only problem is that the dollar tree store is in view of the LYS...where I also happen to teach crochet....gulp!:goodorbad:sigh

Hide the yarn under other dollar store items in the bag and quickly put in your trunk:devil

Mine hasn't had yarn for a while. Maybe I need to go back and check... I do need to get change from a $20 bill and that is one way to do it:lol

Debbi

i don't normally see yarn in the dollar tree either so i did a double take when i was there the other day with a friend who was looking for soap. they didn't really have anything that i wanted at the time, but i've made a note so i can keep checking from time to time! grins, debra

Dollar Tree in Denton had a lot of different Bernat novelty yarn--Bling Bling, Pooch, Cha Cha, etc., plus the ribbon yarns.

Thought about buying some, but passed--couldn't figure out what to do with it...:think

Archived