Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1230077&postcount=1

Y'all can look and see the percent bars - I got them current!

Now, if you have completed something in this CAL and I don't have you down, please let me know. I wasn't keeping track, so there are things that I am missing.

202 Days Left 'Til Christmas!

:cheerYAY!!! I have a progress bar! You have no idea what motivation this was for me to work away on this thing so I can move on to the next!!! Especially after I saw I was 40% completed! Thanks K!!!!!!!!!!!!:hug

Shelby - you can have a bar as soon as you give me an approximate number of rows. I usually measure what I have, see how many rows it is and then use a ratio to determine about how many rows you will need.

Rows you will need = (Total Length When Done * Number of Rows you Have) then divide this number by Length you have now

Quick calculation- 164 rows total and I am on row 15. I did 4 rows tonight, so I lost a few stars :clap

Good job the rows are only about 20 stitches each. He sure is campaigning hard for these slippers (in my defense I only started them a couple years ago, and then had to buy insoles, and I didnt do that until last fall, and then....)

So...ok hunny you win! I can't face the wrath of all the ladies you have charmed to your side...I will start working on them. I will do a row a day.

ROLL CALL

Tracy - Cuddle S248

Wendy - Both S59***

Heather - CRW M65 - caught up

Brenda - CRW M49****

Donna - Graph R28****

Laura - R50****

Laura - Slippers - R1 :lol (It was already on my list!)

Jeannie - Children S129 - I put you back to the last undone row I had.

Roxy - Square***

Karen - On Sabbatical

Shelby - Scrap R33 - lotsa stars, not MIA

Sore - Afghan R102******

Sore - Scarf R307****

Meegan - Prayer R2*

Honey - Shawl R59**

Honey - Afghan S3.5*

Cats - Basket R90

Kristen - diagonal S34 lotsa stars

Christi - Afghan Hex272****

Christi - Stole r19

Sunflower - Shawl R30 - lotsa stars

Britt - Shell R19**

Cindy - RR R39*********

Janet - Afghan R23**

Cheerios - Mater R190********

Pickles - caught up

Calling the Following People:

Please let me know what you'd like to do - drop out - adjust your rows - if you're just forgetting to post... I'm going to pare down my list soon again.

Shelby

Sore

Kristen

Sunflower

Britt

Cindy - RR

Cheerios

Thank you!

Krystal - I did do 4 rows last night, I'm still trying to catch up and since I only have 2 major things going now, I should be able to. Keep me on schedule so I can see where I should be. Thanks!!

Krystal Im behind again, can you stop the square count until Tuesday, with the long weekend I cant find time to do any with the girls here all the time. I usually do the squares while they are in bed or when Im at work, as the butterfly quilts are presents I dont want them seeing me do them.

Got up at 530 with DH to go to an auction :morcoffee. Now we have to go to a :graduate Graduation party. And :eek I have stars next to my hexagons! I better work on that today

I don't know how many rows I have done because I lost count. anyway I still have more to do and then I need to do the border. I also have more on the list to do for her so I am trying to get this done hopefully by this weekend or at least on monday. well have a great day and we will see ya later.:manyheart

Krystal, I am on row gazillion now, almost done with the shawl. :yayI just have to do the cuffs (it's a cross between a shawl and a shrug) and crochet trim around the edges. I have been busy today on it on my trip out of town to go to my daughter graduation party. Did some there too. I will go count the rows so you have a count. 104 rows. I don't know how many I guestimated it would take, but the length is good. :cheer

I didn't get another square done just the three but I will work on it.

I am behind by four days again! Man I can't stay caught up to save my soul!! :lol

I had a really bad morning friday morning. I was spotting. I was put on R & R for yesterday and today and the ultra sound looked ok. Just waiting for some blood tests to make sure. So of course instead of catching up on the crw I started the BICO and went through some of my ds baby clothes that we kept. Krystal~If you could please put me on hold untill I get cought up I would appreciate it. I have several heptagons to sew on as well as make. Thanks.

Archived