Weirdest thing I ever made/bag out of glove

Becks

I thought it would be fun to have a thread devoted to everyone's most strange things that they ever crocheted.

I had just posted mine in my blog and thought, 'I'll bet everyone has something weird to show', so here's mine....

It's a purse made from a leather Harley-Davidson glove found in the middle of the street.

th_cat011.jpg

th_cat009.jpg

The glove became the leather bottom for this,........um,.......well, unique drawstring bag. :lol I have more pics of it as well as explainations on how it was made in my blog.

It's kinda shaped like a genie's bottle due to the ripple pattern, (I'd never made a rippled bag before so this was a first for me.) I think it looks neat. :D

very cool!! Talk about using your imagination. I couldnt do that from seeing a glove in the street.

kellyv

Oh now I would give you an A+++ for the most original use of a glove found in the middle of the street!!!!! I think it's cool!!!

That would go quick here during Bike Week too!!

I need some of those for the motor cycle swap my niece has here every month. They would go like hot cakes. Good idea even if you think it is weird.

I go to alot of Biker events and Rallies that would sell great. I hardly ever find anything I like at them but I'd buy that :cheer hmmmm looking around for an extra glove :lol

Hmmm....I am not sure exactly what to say...wow....interesting....how in the world did you ever think to pick up that glove and make it into a bag??? :lol Great job on it! Love the colors!

I've been looking at this bag ever since you posted it and haven't been able to find the words to describe how I feel about it. I think I'm ready now. I agree, it's weird! Definately unique. Very different. Odd even. Strange in a goofy sort of way. But I think it grows on you. I like it!!!!

Archived