Comfortghan request **UPDATED with Pictures**

Priszm

Yesterday I got my mom to mail off 2 squares to you. the blue one was done by her & the oink one by me.

Thank you!

And Rose, I hear that your squares have arrived. Just so everyone is aware, the address I gave is actually my parents address. I live in an apartment and since I'm sure most people have lived in one at one point or another, you know how little the mail boxes are :lol So anything that might not fit in my itty bitty mail box, I send to mom and dad's. I did tell them they need to let me know when squares arrive and who sent them though :D

I received beautiful squares from Pat54 and Rosered! I'll get pictures up later.

I wanted to thank everyone again for being so willing to help out. But I have some sad news. I was told this afternoon that last night Pete passed away. It's a good thing pink and blue go together, I'll just put them all together in one big blanket for Yvonne. Thank you again everyone.

I received beautiful squares from Pat54 and Rosered! I'll get pictures up later.

I wanted to thank everyone again for being so willing to help out. But I have some sad news. I was told this afternoon that last night Pete passed away. It's a good thing pink and blue go together, I'll just put them all together in one big blanket for Yvonne. Thank you again everyone.

I am so sorry to hear the news. If you get more than enough squares for Yvonne's blanket feel free to use the blue I sent for something else if need be. Whatever you want to do if fine with me.

I am so sorry to hear the news. If you get more than enough squares for Yvonne's blanket feel free to use the blue I sent for something else if need be. Whatever you want to do if fine with me.

Thank you.

I am so very sorry to hear this :cry:cry I will keep her in my prayers.

hugs,

sissie

Hon..........how sad to hear this news!

I have 2 blue and 1 1/2 pink squares to send to you... do you still want them all?

huge hugs and lots of prayers

:mug

Hon..........how sad to hear this news!

I have 2 blue and 1 1/2 pink squares to send to you... do you still want them all?

huge hugs and lots of prayers

:mug

Feel free to send all or just the pink. I'm still going to do Yvonne's comfortghan, only now it'll be pink and blue. I guess this is going to be a double comfortghan for her now. Thank you again.

Please accept my deepest condolences hun. What a shame. I have 2 blue, & 2 pink squares done. I will get them out today.

If you have enough, please keep them hun. You never know when you need a "square".

Please accept my deepest condolences hun. What a shame. I have 2 blue, & 2 pink squares done. I will get them out today.

If you have enough, please keep them hun. You never know when you need a "square".

Thank you.

Dad told me I received more packages yesterday! I received from:

Scooby Doo 2 packages

JessicaGil

Ms. Edna

I'll be getting these from mom and dad tomorrow when we go to the funeral. Thank you again ladies!

I am so sorry to hear the bad news!! I sent 2 pink squares and 2 blue squares. Use whatever ones you want to make her afghan and do as you see fit with the rest!! I am absolutely positive that you will some how put them all to good use!!

Thanks for letting me know that they have arrived.

Keeping you and your neighbors (families) in thoughts and prayers. :hug:manyheart

• 5 weeks later...

I want to thank everyone again for helping me with this! I finished putting it together a couple weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to adding the pictures. All pictures are clickable, and I did a picture of each half so all the squares could be seen and then a picture of the whole thing. As much as I wanted to use everyone's squares, I wasn't able to. So those I didn't use I will send on to Sissie44 for her comfortghans for seniors for Christmas. So, without further ado...

th_YvonnesAfghan.jpg

th_YvonnesBlanket2.jpg

th_Yvonnesblanket3.jpg

Thank you again everyone! I forgot to mention :) I used the flat braid joining and 3 sc's in each chain space as a border.

where do we send them to? I could make you 2. Bless you for doing such a great thing!:clap

Thank you, but I'm done since I ended up only having to do one :( But, follow the link in my signature to Sissie44's request. She needs to make 100 lapghans for Christmas :eek

Archived