Toilet Paper Scarf

everkutz

I've wondered who was going to do this..I just found the knitted version..Where is the pattern??...I love it!!!!...Also the grass one I'd like to have too...YOu did a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!

thi would make a great gag gift for my dad. he is never without his roll of tp. even carries one in the vehicle he drives for work. says he never knows when he will need it.

You've insprired me....

In February, I went on a road trip with my middle sister and our best friend to go visit my baby sister in her new home in VA. Of course when we arrive, before getting the tour I made the pit stop...after an 11 hour drive. The first thing I noticed is that her roll was feeding from underneath. :eek...but I was only going to be there for the weekend so i chose to live with it. When I went back a couple of hours later...mysteriously it started feeding from the other direction :think. I immediately asked when I came back out WHO flipped the TP....Our friend said she couldn't live with it from underneath...and thus the weekend of messing with the TP began. we wrote on it, we hid it...we folded it into a point...etc.etc....we ran out of ideas of how to mess with my sisters roll of TP...I just got me a new one!!!!

You've insprired me....

In February, I went on a road trip with my middle sister and our best friend to go visit my baby sister in her new home in VA. Of course when we arrive, before getting the tour I made the pit stop...after an 11 hour drive. The first thing I noticed is that her roll was feeding from underneath. :eek...but I was only going to be there for the weekend so i chose to live with it. When I went back a couple of hours later...mysteriously it started feeding from the other direction :think. I immediately asked when I came back out WHO flipped the TP....Our friend said she couldn't live with it from underneath...and thus the weekend of messing with the TP began. we wrote on it, we hid it...we folded it into a point...etc.etc....we ran out of ideas of how to mess with my sisters roll of TP...I just got me a new one!!!!

Now THAT'S too funny! :lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is tooooo cute AND funny. I saw the pattern for the "tissue" How did you come up with the roll pattern itself? I would like to make one of these for my mom as an inside joke!

Thanks for sharing!!! Love it!

Archived