Toilet Paper Scarf

everkutz

Thanks to Coffeeandcrochet for coming up with the crocheted version of the toilet paper and roll! I had seen the knitted version several months ago and it was on my long list of things to make, but since Coffeeandcrochet came up with the crocheted version recently,and was kind enough to post the pattern, I HAD to make this into a scarf for my teen daughter. She loves it and it was a hit at her high school!

I used plastic needlepoint canvas as the roll, needlepointed one side-the inside-and crocheted a "sheet" to wrap around the outside of the roll.

rollofcrochetedtp-1.jpg

rollofcrochetedtpsideview.jpg

rollofcrochetedtpunrolled1-1.jpg

I could only see x's at first to, then I right clicked on the photos, went to properties and copied the address and paste them into the address bar. I could see them then, the odd thing is afterward when I was done posting, the pictures showed up.:think

Wow, that's really cool!

I could only see x's at first to, then I right clicked on the photos, went to properties and copied the address and paste them into the address bar. I could see them then, the odd thing is afterward when I was done posting, the pictures showed up.:think

That's because after you viewed them, your browser could simply load them from your cache. Wierd, but occasionally useful.

I love it!!! I can't seem to find the pattern, I'd love to know where to find it. Is it a web site or a blog?

I found the pattern here, on Crochetville! Again, thanks to Coffeeandcrochet for coming up with the pattern and for sharing it!

Go here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72597&highlight=toilet

I made my "toilet paper sheets" as wide as the pattern, but I made them only 14 single crochet rows high-instead of 18 rows. I compared what I was making with a roll of real toilet tissue. The pattern is very, very easy, very repetitive, but so cute for the final product! I forgot how many sheets I made, but my daughter wanted it long enough to go around her neck loosely and then hang down on each side to about her waist.

Archived