Crocheting in Chaos!

Hello! My name is Angel (LadyintheMoon), and I can't tell you how happy I am to have found Crochetville and it's associated sites! I'm loving it. :clap

So let's see.. I'm 33 years old, and I recently moved back to my hometown in Kentucky after spending several years in Texas where my husband is stationed at Ft. Hood.

I've been crocheting for about three years now, but I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. I'm beginning to really get back into it and am enjoying it so much. A family member taught me the beginning basics, ch, sc, dc... etc, and the rest I've had to learn on my own including reading the patterns.

I really really want to learn to knit. I bought the beginning supplies to learn and put it down after the first hour! :headache I'm going to try again, though.

I can't wait to get to know everyone and maybe learn something. I'm more than willing to help anyone that I can!

Hi Angel! :welcome Welcome to Crochetville from Canandaigua, NY. :flower I know you'll love it here, learn a lot, and be able to share your knowledge with others. I'm sort of new too and find it a warm and comfortable place to be... I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board!

Archived