Cute Flower Afghan Today Only

That's very pretty. Thanks for the link.

Does anyone else find the pop-up ads on the site nearly impossible to close? They move with the scrolling and won't go behind the main site. I finally located the tiny little "x" to close it and it reopened itself.

I printed it off and I am just beginning to read patterns even though I have been crocheting for 30 years. Could someone let me in what RS means in this pattern, WS, rem, rep, I guess I would probably go on but if someone knows a link that explains the abbr then please let me know

I loved the look of the flowers.

Lisa, I don't have an abbreviation page saved, I'm sure someone will be along...but RS = right side, WS = wrong side, rep = repeat. Not sure what rem could mean, I'm sure it would make sense to me if I read the pattern. Right now, I just need a 10 minute nap so that could be part of the problem! ;0

Lisa, I don't have an abbreviation page saved, I'm sure someone will be along...but RS = right side, WS = wrong side, rep = repeat. Not sure what rem could mean, I'm sure it would make sense to me if I read the pattern. Right now, I just need a 10 minute nap so that could be part of the problem! ;0

Like I said forgive me for being stupid and not thinking but sometimes things just don't come to you. Thanks

Archived