The Crochet Dude's Prairie Style Afghan!

Kelle

Wow, everytime I look at your creations they take my breath away. I wish I had that type of originality in designing. Keep doing what you do and keeping us all in awe of your designs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is what happens when I don't check this Site. I miss out on so many gorgeous creations!

Drew, I am almost typeless or hookless.. That is truly a work of art! :cheer:clap:cheer

Way to Go Dude!

Denise

OK.. I got to the web site and I am now printing this pattern off. I believe that this will be one of my "to do's" this coming year.

I am in the middle of making his "Monet" afghan. I am making it in Red Heart Fall and bordering it in Red Heart Med Thyme. It is a bit dark, but, the gal that I am making it for loves the colors.

• 7 months later...

Hello Crochet Dude,

You do very nice crochet projects and all your projects are well done. I've had a chance to see you on tv on Knit and Crochet episodes. I was wondering since I missed the first part of when you started the crochet granny square that starts in a circle and finishes up in a square. Would it be possible for you to let me know where I can find that granny square pattern? I really would appreciate it very much, I've looked on the #203 episode and there is nothing there.

Thank you,

Y.Marie

Dude!! :2rock That is gorgeous!! My jaw dropped when I saw it!! :faint I will have to be brave and start crocheting with yarn!!:crocheting (I mainly crochet thread doilies)..maybe if I practice enough I could one day crochet that one to give to my son or husband!! The colors are perfect!! What a dream!!! :ty for the link to see it!!

Archived