The Crochet Dude's Prairie Style Afghan!

Kelle

Not sure who else gets the "Today's Creative Home Arts" magazine, but I just received my March/April copy and the Dude has a pattern for an afghan and pillow in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright!! :clap

Holy Schnikey it is so cool, I can't wait to make one for our new house! :hook (well, I can wait I guess; the house isn't projected to be done until Christmas hopefully!).

Anyways, :yay way to go Drew!! :cheer

~k

Awesome, Dude! I have no doubt that Frank Lloyd Wright himself would have liked this hanging on the back of his chair in case he go a case of the chills. Ladies, we are in the presence of crochet greatness!!!:jumpyay:woo:fame:flower:dance:rock

• 1 month later...

My 22 year old son was just peaking over my shoulder and was WOW that is cool mom, go buy the book so you can make me one. :eek I am now off to find the magazine

Beautiful job Drew. :clap:clap

My 22 year old son was just peaking over my shoulder and was WOW that is cool mom, go buy the book so you can make me one. :eek I am now off to find the magazine

Beautiful job Drew. :clap:clap

The pattern is printed on their website. When you go there, just click where it says "read more" and the whole pattern is there!

Archived