Kelle

The Crochet Dude's Prairie Style Afghan!

Not sure who else gets the "Today's Creative Home Arts" magazine, but I just received my March/April copy and the Dude has a pattern for an afghan and pillow in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright!! :clap

Holy Schnikey it is so cool, I can't wait to make one for our new house! :hook (well, I can wait I guess; the house isn't projected to be done until Christmas hopefully!).

Anyways, :yay way to go Drew!! :cheer

~k

Is there any way we can see a picture of it? I won't be ble to go shopping for about a week.

Thank you for finding a picture. That is a beautiful afghan!

VERY COOL! Drew comes Thru again! Thanks for posting the link to the photo! Excellent pattern Drew!

Awesome, Dude! I have no doubt that Frank Lloyd Wright himself would have liked this hanging on the back of his chair in case he go a case of the chills. Ladies, we are in the presence of crochet greatness!!!:jumpyay:woo:fame:flower:dance:rock

Congrat's Dude!!!!! :cheer

:fame Thanks everyone! :fame

I'm so glad you like it! I just posted my own photos of the afghan that I took before sending it in to the publisher. You can see them here:

The Crochet Dude's Prairie Style Afghan

:bounce

:nworthy Dude, :2rock!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!

Don't you wish you could see inside the Dude's brain, and Katchkan's brain, and all these other incredible designers' brains? My brain is is so not wired like that.

I am in awe. Patty

Nice 'ghan Drew!!!!

Drew, you really outdid yourself on that one. It's stunning! Love the colors you picked, too. I'm stunned like always. :nworthy

Relynn

OMG, that is so awesome and gorgeous. The colors and textures are incredible. Thanks for being born...Ha! Love it! ;)

My 22 year old son was just peaking over my shoulder and was WOW that is cool mom, go buy the book so you can make me one. :eek I am now off to find the magazine

Beautiful job Drew. :clap:clap

How did you know I ADORE green? Gorgeous afghan. FLW would be proud!

I'm sooooo Impressed!

Gorgeous, Drew! As always. Folks, if you click on "additional information," it takes you to another page with the free pattern.

My 22 year old son was just peaking over my shoulder and was WOW that is cool mom, go buy the book so you can make me one. :eek I am now off to find the magazine

Beautiful job Drew. :clap:clap

The pattern is printed on their website. When you go there, just click where it says "read more" and the whole pattern is there!

Thanks, I found that out after I had posted my message. I went back to the link and did some exploring on it and ta da :mdust the pattern appeared.