Postage Price Change, Buy FOREVER stamps now!

Vickietoria

Hi! I'm posting here, because a large part of the expenses relating to charity, are postage... So, I recently found out that postage is going to go up sometime in May, and I wanted to give everyone the heads up on that. Also, as the link suggests, if you buy the "forever" stamps (I believe they're the ones with the liberty bell on them) now, for 41 cents each, you can still use those when the price goes up to 42 cents each, and they're good "forever" no matter the price changes later. So, stock up on those!

So, here's the link about it:

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2008/pr08_011a.htm

Keep up the great work with helping all these charities!!

Victoria:hug

I did buy a bunch of the forever stamps last week. I really should go and get more. Thank you for postiing the heads up on this. :hug

the lady here at the Post office was telling me this yesterday and I have two books so far of these forever stamps. Guess this also means our price will be going up on the other mailing also:(

I picked up a book of the forever stamps yesterday, instead of just the few I needed, so I'm ahead of the game. Might pick up another book or two and definately need to give my Mom the heads up, she still pays her bills by snail mail.

There's a limit on the number of forever stamps you can buy at one time.. but it's a pretty big number.. either 100 or 500.. I forget which. My husband told me this as he had looked into it for his business.

Thanks for the heads up on the price change. I need to get some "forever" stamps but I just got 2 books for reg stamps last week. I should be done with those before May, I hope!

I need to get some of the forever stamps! I love the pretty stamps though! Right now I have flowers! I'll have to start getting the forever ones before May!

Archived