My Pal got it, so now I can post - Kitchen stuff!

Dare2BDifferent

Hey everybody. I made these things for knitsandknots in the kitchen swap. I've been anxiously waiting for her to get the package so I could post pictures.

th_AMsScrubber.jpg

I slightly modified this pattern by using DK weight nylon, adding a round of sc at the end to make it the right size, and then I added an sc handle on the back to secure it to her hand while she's using it.

th_AMsPotholder.jpg

This is a great universal pattern. You can do just about anything with it to make it look exactly how you want it.

th_AMsHangingTowel.jpg

This was another great pattern. It took a little while to make (a couple of evenings) but it was an easy and enjoyable experience.

th_AMsPlasticBagKeeper.jpg

I loved making this! It's Drew Emborsky's (The Crochet Dude) grocery bag dispenser. It was very quick and easy to make. I did alter it slightly by crocheting the second elastic band into the top of the keeper, and then I chained from the join to make a long enough length for a loop, sc'ed back across the chain and then secured the loose end to make the loop.

th_AMsKitchenMitt.jpg

This one made my hands and wrists hurt SOOO bad. I'm never working with 3 strands of worsted cotton on a relatively small hook again. It's a freebie from Bernat.com.

th_AMsDishcloth.jpg

This was a joy to work on. I really love how it looks. The pattern is very well written also.

Thanks for looking!

Archived