Blog Review

Hi all!

I've been having so much fun here on the 'ville, getting to know other crocheters and getting so inspired by your projects! I have been blogging along with posting messages on here.

I thought it might be fun to do a weekly review of one blog from a member of C'ville on my blog! This will help us get to know each of the members better! If you'd like your blog to be reviewed, you can post a message here, or contact me personally (please by email directly knitsandknots@gmail.com). Make sure to include a link to your blog! I will try to remember to come in a post a link in this thread weekly for the review of the week! I will probably start with those blogs who are updated most frequently and move to the ones that are less frequently updated. If you don't have a blog yet, get one and join the fun!

Looking forward to getting to know YOU better!

7/16/08 Here's the link for the newest review: Blog Review - Cocoa Cream's Craft Closet

6/18/08 Here's the link for the review of teakaycee's blog: Blog Review - Coffee n' Crafts

5/28/08 Here's the link for the review of Lesa's blog: Blog Review - Lesalicious Style and Life

4/4/08 Here's the link for the review of Little Flower's Knit: Blog Review - Little Flower's Knit

3/25/08 Here's the link for the review of Debbi-a1's blog: Blog Review - Debbi-a1

3/14/08 Here's the link for the review of A Whole Load of Craft: Blog Review - A Whole Load of Craft

3/6/08 Here's the link for the review of Ashley3121's blog: Blog Review - Crafty Ashley

2/28/08 Here's the link for the review of From Heather's Hook: Blog Review - From Heather's Hook

2/21/08 Here's the link for the review of ChrisKad: Blog Review - Crafty Christina

2/14/08 Here's the link for the first review of cupcake: Blog Review - Crochetroo

Sure, sounds like a winning idea to me. My blog is in my signature. It's not exclusively crochet but it's me and what my sons call "old timers disease" because I jump from one thing to another.:coffee

I look forward to reading your reviews and checking out the blogs you feature! I have a blog, but crochet is only a small part of it. I don't expect a review--just wanted to let you know I would enjoy reading what you plan to do.

Congrat on the great review Heather! I went and checked out your blog and you are one talented lady! And thanks Andrea for bringing all af thes cool blogs to our attention!

Archived